He Has An Announcement

All a bit silly isn't it?

The ownership of the club is now in the hands of the supporters, and Richard appears to be very much one of those.

So, if he wants to join the club board there has never been an easier way of doing so.

Join SMiSA
Stand for election to the SMiSA board
Then when an opening is there stand for election to the club board as one of the SMiSA reps

You don't need to be a millionnaire driving a McLaren to do that, all it costs is £12 a month.

He can't ever "own" St.Mirren Football Club as it is owned by it's supporters, as I'm sure he's well aware, but if he does have fresh ideas, energy, time and money to bring to the club then I don't think he'd have many problems navigating the route above to get to the boardroom.

4 hours ago, div said:

All a bit silly isn't it?

The ownership of the club is now in the hands of the supporters, and Richard appears to be very much one of those.

So, if he wants to join the club board there has never been an easier way of doing so.

Join SMiSA
Stand for election to the SMiSA board
Then when an opening is there stand for election to the club board as one of the SMiSA reps

You don't need to be a millionnaire driving a McLaren to do that, all it costs is £12 a month.

He can't ever "own" St.Mirren Football Club as it is owned by it's supporters, as I'm sure he's well aware, but if he does have fresh ideas, energy, time and money to bring to the club then I don't think he'd have many problems navigating the route above to get to the boardroom.

So how does he not get any response from anyone at the club as he has said he know cant be in complete control of the club but know one at the club will talk to him so what do you expect him to do div 

2 minutes ago, elvis said:

He tried but kibble told him to f**k off.

Interesting.

This appears to be an enthusiastic, ambitious young man who's passionate about the club. The club should reach out to him and hear what he has to say. 

5 minutes ago, W6er said:

Interesting.

This appears to be an enthusiastic, ambitious young man who's passionate about the club. The club should reach out to him and hear what he has to say. 

Good evening.

I am a Nigerian prince.............................:whistle

Seems genuine enough

I'm sure there is a massive amount off unknown shareholders. If I remember correctly when Gilmour etc owned the majority it was only about 38% of the shares they owned And the toatal was less than 50% of the shares