He Has An Announcement

7 minutes ago, elvis said:

This kid is the genuine  article he might be young but he has nothing but good intentions  .

He mentions a lot of saints supporters in his video, someone must know if he is the real deal. Going by our history It would just be like saints to knock back a multimillionaire investor mind you (Mahrez , Alex Ferguson) 

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Surely it's not about his bank balance, it's more about his suitability to be Billy big baws? 

Due diligence and all that? 

I was really replying to the Nigerian prince remark, which is surely insinuating the lad is a conman. He appears to have provided evidence of his lifelong support, with photographs, testimony, the Cockles Wilson bus, etc - and the club can surely see his season ticket purchase history. If he has the money, then what else is there? How is one usually vetted for a boardroom position? Surely he's more likely to be able to empathise with the younger fan? I cannot believe he has nothing to offer the club, and the possibility he has should be enough for the club to listen to him.

2 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

He mentions a lot of saints supporters in his video, someone must know if he is the real deal. Going by our history It would just be like saints to knock back a multimillionaire investor mind you (Mahrez , Alex Ferguson) 

Not quite sure that Mharez (there's always one) and Ferguson (remember, he managed his own move) are anywhere near knocking back a multimillionaire investor, which, on its own, is a massive gamble.

Money certainly doesn't equal smart....................

image.thumb.png.0574e9fc6159f4438a02a5c466af0309.png

4 minutes ago, W6er said:

I was really replying to the Nigerian prince remark, which is surely insinuating the lad is a conman. He appears to have provided evidence of his lifelong support, with photographs, testimony, the Cockles Wilson bus, etc - and the club can surely see his season ticket purchase history. If he has the money, then what else is there? How is one usually vetted for a boardroom position? Surely he's more likely to be able to empathise with the younger fan? I cannot believe he has nothing to offer the club, and the possibility he has should be enough for the club to listen to him.

Are you really saying that because he's been on a supporters bus and has bought a season ticket he's in a position to run the club?

Have you read this fecking forum from people who have done similar things? 

:lol

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Not quite sure that Mharez (there's always one) and Ferguson (remember, he managed his own move) are anywhere near knocking back a multimillionaire investor, which, on its own, is a massive gamble.

Money certainly doesn't equal smart....................

image.thumb.png.0574e9fc6159f4438a02a5c466af0309.png

Naked women and trays of cocaine! It would certainly lighten up the SMISA meetings 😂

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Are you really saying that because he's been on a supporters bus and has bought a season ticket he's in a position to run the club?

He mentions a lot of families that attend games, would be easy to verify if he has the money 💰 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

I'm saying I don't think he's a conman, as intimated earlier in the thread by the 'Nigerian prince' remark; such a person's motive is to enrich themselves at others' expense, or in this case to the detriment of the club. 

If he can show he has the money, then surely to have made such cash at such a young age implies business acumen, does it not? I think he should be given an opportunity. 

1 minute ago, W6er said:

I'm saying I don't think he's a conman, as intimated earlier in the thread by the 'Nigerian prince' remark; such a person's motive is to enrich themselves at others' expense, or in this case to the detriment of the club. 

If he can show he has the money, then surely to have made such cash at such a young age implies business acumen, does it not? I think he should be given an opportunity. 

Naw, FFS.  :wacko:

He could be a fecking drug dealer, SURELY, again, due diligence? 

Why are you failing to see his background is far more important that his bank balance? 

Just now, Jockmd said:

If he is serious about investing his capital and his entrepreneurship in the club,  there is no reason to produce a video. Simply make an appointment with the board. 

What part of no one will talk to him don't you get.