Livingston, or our approach?

ok a general question.

Given that Livingston are now above us and we proabably have a harder run in than them for the top 6, would you rather support the Buddies playing the way they do, and probably not get into the top 6, or would you prefer to see us continue with our current approach and probably lose out on that top 6 spot due to their direct, physical tactics?

Edited by The Original 59er

I support St Mirren because they are my local team - and not because of their style of play which can vary from manager to manager. However, I would argue that our playing style or approach is not all that different from Livi's at the present time.

We are hardly currently reknowned for our free-flowing football more for 'keeping our shape' and hitting on the break.

We have a number of players who would fit in nicely at the Toni Macaroni stadium.

ok a general question.
Given that Livingston are now above us and we proabably have a harder run in than them for the top 6, would you rather support the Buddies playing the way they do, and probably not get into the top 6, or would you prefer to see us continue with our current approach and probably lose out on that top 6 spot due to their direct, physical tactics?
So your options are miss out on the top 6 or miss out on the top 6?

3 hours ago, The Original 59er said:

ok a general question.

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

1 hour ago, Slarti said:
3 hours ago, The Original 59er said:
ok a general question.

So your options are miss out on the top 6 or miss out on the top 6?

Don’t forget miss out on the top 6

Yes the original question was slightly rushed, but I think the principle got there.

I agree that Saturday is pretty important in the overall context of the top 6, but I also think we play a more attractive form than Livi and a less physically confrontational style (deliberately ignoring the stat showing that the two most frequent foulers in the uk appear to be from Paisley!).

Personally I would prefer not to watch a Livi style week in week out as it would bore the socks off me and it does constantly surprise me how regularly they challenge for the top 6 spot - even with a home support that varies between 1400 and 3000 depending on what team visits outside of the two Glasgow and Edinburgh clubs.

Give me our option and miss out on the top 6 would be my preference, depending on how much of a supporter or advocate you are for the principle of a stupid split with 5 games left to go.