Aberdeen v St Mirren 24 May 23

Rascal

I’ll be there, I’ve got my ticket

I work for the 19th biggest company on the ftse and they send out millions of statements to customers and have a load of guys in India who have no idea who rely on me to tell them what to do… and I’ve been told by my mangers not to help out

l’ll enjoy the chaos on Friday 

5 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

I’ll be there, I’ve got my ticket

I work for the 19th biggest company on the ftse and they send out millions of statements to customers and have a load of guys in India who have no idea who rely on me to tell them what to do… and I’ve been told by my mangers not to help out

l’ll enjoy the chaos on Friday 

Stay away from alcohol. 

My tip of the day. 🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Isn't it a sign how far we've come that we're disappointed drawing with the top team and the 4th best team in the country?

We're putting ourselves up against the top teams, not looking over our shoulder in the bottom 6.

Was thinking same thing...Cynics could say we chucked away 4 pts ... but you need to put yourself in the position first.... love to take this to final game... point here and then do what we did 40 years ago and thrash rangers 4-1 final game.... 

Edited by DougJamie

We can win this game, we have proved it. Aberdeen look to have stalled, too. But which Saints team will turn up? The one that beat Celtic at home,  took a point off Rangers, got a point at Parkhead and won comfortably at Tynecastle, or the one that lost at home to Killie?

I cannot see Hibs beating Celtic, especially after the complacency shown by the Champions recently.

9 hours ago, W6er said:

We can win this game, we have proved it. Aberdeen look to have stalled, too. But which Saints team will turn up? The one that beat Celtic at home,  took a point off Rangers, got a point at Parkhead and won comfortably at Tynecastle, or the one that lost at home to Killie?

I cannot see Hibs beating Celtic, especially after the complacency shown by the Champions recently.

Aye. I think Ange looked about as pissed off after our game as you ever see him get. He’s normally very good at keeping his emotions in check both ways. 
So I think Celtic will go out to murder Hibs. 

9 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aye. I think Ange looked about as pissed off after our game as you ever see him get. He’s normally very good at keeping his emotions in check both ways. 
So I think Celtic will go out to murder Hibs. 

Yeah, their last four premiership games have been W1, D2, L 1 .  Not the sort of form they’ve shown all season and not how he / they will want the season to finish .

They are chasing the season scoring record of the Lisbon Lions team so I’d expect them to go hell for leather in the last two games . 

5 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Yeah, their last four premiership games have been W1, D2, L 1 .  Not the sort of form they’ve shown all season and not how he / they will want the season to finish .

They are chasing the season scoring record of the Lisbon Lions team so I’d expect them to go hell for leather in the last two games . 

I'd be ashamed to try and claim glory for that. Apart from anything else, they have more games these days than were played back then

15 hours ago, W6er said:

It is in our hands, you can expect Celtic to win and if we beat Aberdeen and Rangers then 5th place is ours.  I'm not sure we are really ready for Europe yet and we have seen before how saints have imploded after a successful season, so there are definite pros & cons about that euro place.  The extra prize money would definitely help us to disrupt the top 6 again next season

Two scenarios:

1) We get 4 points from our last two games, Hibs get 0 points or 1 point from their two games, and we finish fifth.

2) We get three points from the two games, Hibs get 1 point from their games, and we lose out on fifth by goal difference.

Hope I've got the calculations right there.

Buddies supporters of many years, like myself, will know which scenario is more likely, but Oh how we'd love to see the old Paisley pattern broken in the next few days, and see the club take a huge step in its current development by getting fifth place. So.......

COYS!! 

2 hours ago, pondsman said:

Two scenarios:

1) We get 4 points from our last two games, Hibs get 0 points or 1 point from their two games, and we finish fifth.

2) We get three points from the two games, Hibs get 1 point from their games, and we lose out on fifth by goal difference.

Hope I've got the calculations right there.

Buddies supporters of many years, like myself, will know which scenario is more likely, but Oh how we'd love to see the old Paisley pattern broken in the next few days, and see the club take a huge step in its current development by getting fifth place. So.......

COYS!! 

Or we achieve 5th place and Celtic don’t win the SC final.

32 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Europe🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You had us relegated not so long ago so why not Europe.

Do I think we would do well , feck no but then few Scottish clubs have in recent years but it would help SR recruit and would provide afew quid .

Most importantly we get a European day out for the fans, something we have not had for too many years.

Every little helps increase crowds and hence the club's coffers