Top 6, Game 5, St Mirren v Rangers, 27/5/23

10 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

He was the best defender on the pitch today by a country mile

I’d rather have Taylor than Souttar 

Taylor was excellent today, especially first half. 

With a full pre season and now knowing what to expect from Scottish football, he'll only get better. 

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Taylor was excellent today, especially first half. 

With a full pre season and now knowing what to expect from Scottish football, he'll only get better. 

He's very skillful with the ball but a bit weak in trying to win the ball. 

2 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

Urminsky, Boyd Munce, Jamieson and Offord are not good enough

Richard Taylor is class

With Curtis Main staying, we could have a top season next season, particularly if we could find a striker to partner him, plus a new left wing back, Tanser is power puff

One match (dead rubber), for most of them. 

2 hours ago, Warrior Saint said:

Got taken to cleaners 1st goal....

A forward cutting inside from the right past Fraser (who fell over), Gallagher and Shaughnessy.

yeh Charles dunne would have saved the day

😂

Edited by Sue Denim

7 hours ago, norrie82 said:

Perhaps many carrying knocks T present - it would be nice if we could get some more depth to our squad next year - had we had that this year I’d like to think we might have done a little better in the last 8 matches 

Exactly this and I repeat my feeling that the squad we could afford wouldn't have the depth to deal with Europe and a league campaign without risking flirting with relegation. Let's get the squad enhanced, establish ourselves as a proper top 6 side then see where that takes us. A good summer recruitment and League Cup group stage would set us us up nicely for another good season.

I can only echoe SS above....we have waited decades to break into top 6....we are nowhere near a European tilt.... glad and proud of team achievements...beat every team bar Rangers.... need to replace and replenish... but no doubt SR will be way ahead.... get off to a faster start...remember a lot tipped us to go down in August... 

20 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I can only echoe SS above....we have waited decades to break into top 6....we are nowhere near a European tilt.... glad and proud of team achievements...beat every team bar Rangers.... need to replace and replenish... but no doubt SR will be way ahead.... get off to a faster start...remember a lot tipped us to go down in August... 

Never beat killie.

3 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Seriously though, our recent form is relegation standard, just as well we were exempt from that. Yesterday had the air of a pre season friendly, Saints were awful,  next season could be a worry. Finally, there  was never over seven thousand in attendance. 

THIS season's been a worry for you since week one.

I certainly wouldn't take anything you say seriously.