Most Hated Opposition Players

stormtrooper

Guest Ruggy Bairn

Aside from the fact that he's a dirty wee diving f'k, what is it that you all hate about Hartley so much? Did he do something particularly annoying against St Mirren or is it purely for the reasons I mentioned?

Surely Steve Kirk deserves a mention here? What is there not to dislike about the guy? Even his accent is annoying.

Alex McDonald's entire Hearts squad.

Alex McDonald's entire Airdrie squad.

Alex McDonald.

And for younger viewers,Juan Sara and Nacho Novo are amongst the most irritating,girly gaylords I've ever seen on a football park.

Paul Hartley. Where to start? Many years back when the Accies were playing at Cliftonhill that wee w****r deliberately kicked the ball into the crowd in a temper and hit someone. That was the start.

Some time later he scored the equaliser for the Accies after they'd been 2-0 down and ran in front of the Saints fans making gestures that were somewhat rude.

Ever since then we've, whaddye know? we've disliked him a wee bit.

He's not done anything to change our opinions and he is, in fact, a slimy little s***ehawk who is in desparate need of a right good kicking.

I thang yew!

Some time later he scored the equaliser for the Accies after they'd been 2-0 down and ran in front of the Saints fans making gestures that were somewhat rude.

With Saints 2-0 ahead Hartley conned the ref to get Paul McIntyre red-carded. This turned the game and it ended 2-2. Hamilton didn't have a ground at that time, the game took place at Firhill.

Since then the little pr!ck has scored in almost every game he's played against us, no matter how crap the rest of his team have been (aye, even Morton).

One man should get the whole top five spot to himself but

1 - Paul Hartley

2 - Alex Bone

3 - Kevin Mc Allister

4 - James Grady

5 - Jose Quitongo (Yip, he use to terrorise us too BUT he never did it for us, did he)

P.S.- I hated that wee sh*t Gingy Stevie fae the Sc*m, especially when the wee d*ck walked over to the North Bank whilst warming up & grabbing my hand and kissing me ..... All because I bet him that he couldn't get my a beamer

Yards got the first goal inside the first minute. Bout 15 minutes later John Boyd scored, his first for us. Then we held on to 2-2 thanks to Hartley.

Boyd went on to score 3 in 3 games, managing goals v Morton and Dundee as well.

Think Jim Leighton deserves a special mention.

Not sure who the Saints player was - might have been Chalmers but definitely one of those youngsters - who the bandy legged nonce spat at/punched at the Tennents sixes when it wasn't for just old players.

Ring any bells?