5 Irritating People

Thorizaar

1. Lorraine Kelly.

2. Keith Chegwin.

3. Henrik Larson for his generosity in donating a shirt to charity from his million pound testimonial. :o

4. Henrik Larson's son who has been a prominant irritant on TV screens in recent weeks.

5. Phoebe from Friends.

1. Gordon Ramsey. Psychotic Bully, w****r, and former Rangers player. What utter pish is that Hell's Kitchen mallarkey ?

2. Andrew Neill. Paisley's most infamous Tory, favourite of Thatcher, ex-Grammarian, and irritating as f**k TV presenter.

3. Adrian ("A.A.") Gill. Enough said.

4. Jeremy Clarkson. Again, 'nuff said.

5. Any daytime TV presenter. But especially Alice Beer. Mind, if she was gaggin' furrit, I might just oblige (but that's a whole different thread).... :unsure:

5. Any daytime TV presenter. But especially Alice Beer. Mind, if she was gaggin' furrit, I might just oblige (but that's a whole different thread).... :unsure:

Much better if that bint was "gaggin" on it. :P

Have to agree Hell's Kitchen is the worst TV since CatchPhrase. Although the "How Gay Are You" show on SKY1 was equally badly put together.

Is topless darts still on the go? That was a great concept beautifully produced. :D

Away f**k yourself. :rolleyes:

And I am still on TV, Sid. Not just a f**king TV like yourself. Cos unlike you I am still no f**king bad at 44. :angry:

I have often thought you might be a tranny Lorraine or is that Lawrence ^_^ Judging by the matted mess that is your growler, you could easily have a cheeky wee tadger tucked away in that rainforest of a gusset. :P