Top 5 Tunes That Hit The Spot

ST SID

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*ohforfuxake* Yes, I'm well aware the feckin' spelling is different. What I was merely alluding to, as I have a number of times before, is that the forename "Greig/Greg/Gregg/Greigg/f**kingwhatever" is not the most common of forenames and whenever someone of that name meets another the first question "how's yours spelt?" displays a fúcking commonality that isn't b*****dwell prevailent when, for example, to blokes called Jon/John meet or those called Jim/Gym meet, or indeed when two blokes called Tom/pernickity b*****d meet.

Okay-shagging-dokay? :angry:

*sigh*ohforfuxake* Yes, I'm well aware the feckin' spelling is different. What I was merely alluding to, as I have a number of times before, is that the forename "Greig/Greg/Gregg/Greigg/f**kingwhatever" is not the most common of forenames and whenever someone of that name meets another the first question "how's yours spelt?" displays a fúcking commonality that isn't b*****dwell prevailent when, for example, to blokes called Jon/John meet or those called Jim/Gym meet, or indeed when two blokes called Tom/pernickity b*****d meet.

Since when was Howard spelt anything like Donga? :unsure:

Greig is greig is Donga

And is a very decent fella.

HHiBS

I'm the booger wie the pernickity nature.

That what happens when you teach bambini for 28 years :rolleyes:

Grrrr :D Did you do that on purpose, Tom?

And Reidy is well aware of me and my name and who I am, but disagrees and thinks I'm a cnt!

And HHIBSS knows me through reputation and will definitely think I'm a cnt.

Wow!!

Grumpy!

I won't be using your baker's!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bringing the thread a little back into its closer category / Catagory :lol:

Top 5 Tunes Ive Downloaded in the past few days which are currently chart releases or airplay / future chart singles... All different styles here ... One should fit your genre :wink:

1) New Order - Krafty (Released next Monday me thinks)

2) Phantom Planet - California (From The OC Soundtrack) me also wonders how many times the title has been used in songs :unsure:

3) KT Tunstall - Black Horse & The Cherry Tree (live versions slightly better)

4) Ana Johnson - Dont Cry For Pain

5) Kylie Minogue - Giving You Up (Yes Kylie, more for the Jambo's & co) :lol: if you reall detest the likes of Kylie and stuff try "Planet Funk - The Switch" instead (sure it was used in an advert recently)

Forgot to add ... see if you like the sound of a tune you heard on commercial radio but never caught the name or realese date !!! A Wee Click Here Is Always Worth A Look :wink:

Edited by whosyirdaddy

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to to steal from other peoples selections but couldn't decide between No Distance Left to Run and Ashes to Ashes so I haven't bothered this time. An all new top 5 therefore -

Novocaine for the soul - Eels

Angels of the Silence - Counting Crows

Hi Speed Train - REM

If - Bluetones

Better Man - Pearl Jam

Novacaine, If and Dirge are top notch pieces of work.

1. Here Comes Your Man - The Pixies (even my mum likes that one)

2. Baby Don't Change Your Mind - Gladys Knight & the Pips

3. Passionate Friends - Teardrop Explodes

4. Living In Another World - Talk Talk (much underrated band)

5. The Wanderer - U2 & Johnny Cash

3. I should be so lucky - Kylie

:rolleyes:

4. The drugs don't work - Verve

Obviously not in your case going by the number 3 choice :lol::lol::P

I could never pick just five songs so I will go for.....

1/ When the Saints go marching in

.2/ When the Saints go marching in.

3/ When the Saints go marching in.

4/ When the Saints go marching in.

5/ When the Saints go marching in.

:)