Top 5 Hated Footballers

bigbuddie346

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, it's more than five...pasted from a Ton topic on this a while back, I went to town...

Jim Dick

Kenny Black

Peter Hetherston

Jock McStay

Steven McGarry rentboy

Barry Lavety

Junior Mendes diving cheating scumbastrd of a player

Gordon Dalziel and Craig Brewster - not really hated, just ALWAYS scored v us.

Tommy Burns - ditto, while at Kilmarnock.Hated that bass.

Dennis Wise - a @!#$.

TOM BOYD - his ugly coupon, his COUPON, put us out the FA Cup.Jammy @!#$.Dont mention the og against Brazil in France, the twatt.

Ken Eadie - scored for fun v Ton, good player though.

Terry Hurlock - neanderthal weapon. What a twatt.

Chic Charnley - cock! When Wylie saved that penalty it was beautiful, lol!

Tom Hendrie - EVERYONE hates him!

Tony Fitzpatrick - "Ma boyzzz, ma boyzzzz, ma boyzz are better than AC Milan." Keep taking the pills you Skunky Paisley fckko.

Jimmy Sandison - a face you wouldn' tire of slapping.Moaning little shitbag.

John Martin - SCAB! Cross yer eyes in a Daily Record picture one more time ya dobber...

Fernando Ricksen - put simply, an idiot.

Ian Ferguson - put simply, a Paisley Skunk *** bigot s***ebag of a person.

Iain Ferguson - worst Morton player EVER,then broke big Greacen's jaw. @!#$.

Andy Millen - an absolute reptile of a man.

AND AT NUMBER ONE:

Stuart Pearce - anti-Scottish, racist carthorse, s***e s***e s***e. I'm STILL laughing at that penalty miss, you big TOSSSER! Ha ha ha!

-------------

Phew! Feel better now! :)

Don't remember Mendes diving against you. I remember him getting booked for it in the cup game in 02/03 but considering the form he was on and the easiness of the chance I don't think it was a dive.

No Yards on your list? Why not, 7 in his last 7 against you smelly lot :P

1. Paul Hartley

2. James Grady

3. Alan Main

4. Andy Dow

5. John Martin

Hmmm. You seem to have missed out "black". Or maybe the monkey noises are just the Greenock way of telling someone he's a :huh:

Must say that I have never heard monkey noises from our fans. When the wee man was at scapa last season he got the usual- " Mendez, Mendez get tae f'ck", but no racist shit.

Did the monkey noise shit happen at love street?

As for the lack of Yards in Donga's list, simple really we don't hate him, jist the fact that the fat bassa always seems to score against us, even when he's playing for Albion Rovers.

1. tokely - a lot of players i love to hate, i actually do hate this man, passionately

2. hartley - wee w4nk, nuff said

3. any airdrie player from the 1990s, sandison, jack, john martin the list goes on

4. owen coyle - skinny, diving, sun-bed blest cum gullet

5. alan main - a dishonest, jeffery archer like p***k

1. Paul Hartley: from the 3-2 game against Hamilton at Love St. (96/97?) when he gave us the fingers after Hamilton took the lead, through Raith, Hibs and St. Johnstone. He even scored against us during a loan period with Morton (his only one I think).

2. Ross Tokely: effectively ended Chris Kerr's career (never the same player).

3. Shaun Dennis: ditto John Hewitt

4. John Martin: only marginally ahead of the rest of Alex McDonald's Airdrie team of time wasting, injury feigning, niggling, fouling cheats.

5. Steve Aitken: for his numerous headless chicken performances with the smelly ones.

Edited by Bud the Baker

1. David Van Zanten

2. David Van Zanten

3. David Van Zanten

4. David Van Zanten

5. Brian McGinty

Nice to see a positive post (not!)

Call yourself a fan these two guys give everything for the jersey every week, more than can be said about some of the players.

I wish guys like you would just crawl back under the stone you came out from and stay there! :angry:

Don't remember Mendes diving against you. I remember him getting booked for it in the cup game in 02/03 but considering the form he was on and the easiness of the chance I don't think it was a dive.

No Yards on your list? Why not, 7 in his last 7 against you smelly lot :P

1. Paul Hartley

2. James Grady

3. Alan Main

4. Andy Dow

5. John Martin

I have a great deal of respect for Mark Yardley...like the fact that the big man constantly proves his doubters wrong, most of whom were you lot. You could have done with a goalscorer like him last season.

Junior Mendes committed one of the worst acts of cheating right in front of me during your Championship Winning Season at Cappielow, I think you beat us 2-0, we were all in the stand, you guys were in the Wee Dublin End, the Cowshed had been shut down by S***t.

He dived as if shot, rolled in agony after Hagi McPherson put in a great tackle, got the ball cleanly. Mendes didn't get a sniff!

Craig/Hagi got sent off for nothing, I nearly got ejected from the stand by a police officer (along with several other irate fans), err.........you unjustly won the game, then the league and the rest is history. :D

I was just really annoyed at that one - no bias, well ok some, but trying to be unbiased, it really was some terrible playacting.