Paisley Pubs

The Wallace is allegedly run by the same guy who tried and failed to reopen the Station Bar and Hogshead before Hamishes Hoose did. Most folk are giving it til Christmas... whistling.gif

I hope he gets a new decorator, the interior of the Station looked to me like it was early 1970's Spanish Bordello themed.

• 5 months later...

Bull Inn/Abbey Hotel/Canal Station owners. McLay Inns enters admin....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-30965223

Not good news. Canal Station I think was only managed by them along with some others and has been moved on to a new management group.

The Bull and Three Judges will be run by the administrators although you'd fancy they'd be secured.

I just heard the opposite, Canal to go, but Bull and Abbey in the 'safe' version of MacLay Inns.

Is that not pretty much what I said? unsure.png

Reported that LT Pub Management now run the Canal Station, Clockwork and Dram. Not sure who owns them right enough.

Edited by flyingscot

Leaving the car at home this Sat and having a more leisurely day by taking the train. This will undoubtedly involve taking advantage of the freedom to have a few beers. Was wondering if Raffertys/Bar Point is still open these days. I read they've had a few licensing problems since i last went in there. Quite enjoyed it when i've been previously.

Leaving the car at home this Sat and having a more leisurely day by taking the train. This will undoubtedly involve taking advantage of the freedom to have a few beers. Was wondering if Raffertys/Bar Point is still open these days. I read they've had a few licensing problems since i last went in there. Quite enjoyed it when i've been previously.

Shut down, last I heard.