Paisley Pubs

• 2 months later...

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Used to enjoy that on a Friday night, straight out of work at what was Fine Fare/ Gateway, in to there & usually live music.

Back in late 80’s , Happy Days indeed

Enjoyed a pint or 2 there myself. It was always a better option to the Burgh. Was never in the lounge/disco part of Harvies at the side. 

Enjoyed a pint or 2 there myself. It was always a better option to the Burgh. Was never in the lounge/disco part of Harvies at the side. 

It was handy for a couple after work.

Never been in the Burgh bar.

Tragically as a teenager in 80’s was Paris as Under 18’s :D then when could legally buy a pint 87 it was Garage & Body shop ( Toledo junction wouldn’t let us 18 year olds in :D )

12 minutes ago, Johnny Rep said:

Bungalow bar few pints,game of pool after work in Babcock in Renfrew, then centurion.

Them were happy days indeed.

I was an underage regular in the Centurion for a few years.We spent the evening in there before the bus to the Elfsborg game and returned there when the bus got back 6 days later.

I was an underage drinker in the lighthouse pub that used to be in cotton st. Only old farts will know this bar ???? in fact 2 days before it was shutting for the last time I got ask my age [emoji23] does it matter I said, suppose not said the barman, lager was it [emoji482]