Paisley Pubs

On 4/3/2019 at 6:02 PM, FTOF said:

Not a pub, but the 5 shop units across from the Millarston Dairy (formerly a car wash) will be opening soon.

Greggs

Dominos

A chippy

Spar

Tanning salon.

Just what we need.<_<

The new chippy opening this Wednesday

• 1 month later...
Guest TPAFKATS
They seem to have been working on this place forever................

Screenshot_20190724-160657_Gallery.thumb.jpg.08c8cdaee73fa3a7d3a855fba3c33a52.jpg
Facebook page says opening in July, however another post says opening December [emoji3]

2 minutes ago, renfrew said:

The Last Post been giving permission for a roof terrace over looking Moss St. 

Ah, but... who has The Last Post been giving that permission to?   :whistle

Ach.  I should get a life, but given that I have time  on my hands today...

Edited by antrin

On 8/1/2019 at 4:45 PM, Tommy said:

The Last Post been giving permission for a roof terrace over looking Moss St. 

I was with a friend from Glasgow heading into the last post. He said I dont drink in Witherspoon's.  So we went to the club bar. Made me think so I give any of them a miss also. Support your local independent pubs. 

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I was with a friend from Glasgow heading into the last post. He said I dont drink in Witherspoon's.  So we went to the club bar. Made me think so I give any of them a miss also. Support your local independent pubs. 

Maybe local people work in the Last Post and they might all be Saints fans. 

Club Bar could be owned by a Weegie Sevco fan who employs non Paisley people. 

16 minutes ago, shull said:

Maybe local people work in the Last Post and they might all be Saints fans. 

Club Bar could be owned by a Weegie Sevco fan who employs non Paisley people. 

Club bar is a St Mirren pub with a flag up and a signed framed top. The other pub in Moss Street is another St Mirren pub it even has a supporters bus Shull.  Edit round the corner you have another St Mirren pub with a bus. Last Post has nothing St Mirren on its walls. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

25 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Club bar is a St Mirren pub with a flag up and a signed framed top. The other pub in Moss Street is another St Mirren pub it even has a supporters bus Shull.  Edit round the corner you have another St Mirren pub with a bus. Last Post has nothing St Mirren on its walls. 

I have had nothing on the inside of my Cab referencing St Mirren over the decades. 

27 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

If I was a Dundee fan and owned a Pub in the centre of Paisley, I would have Saints flags and Saints memorabilia plastered over it, especially on matchdays. 

You should see the Tips I get near Ibrox on matchday when I belt out the Billy Boys for my sectarian clients. 

6 hours ago, shull said:

I have had nothing on the inside of my Cab referencing St Mirren over the decades. 

I have a St Mirren signd ball in my shop in Rothesay.  There are old boys who support Hearts , Dundee, Morton who come to the shop just to talk football.  The independent local pubs profits stay local. Witherspoon profits go to head office down south. 

I have a St Mirren signd ball in my shop in Rothesay.  There are old boys who support Hearts , Dundee, Morton who come to the shop just to talk football.  The independent local pubs profits stay local. Witherspoon profits go to head office down south. 
Will be popping in in September for some scran and banter.

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Years ago, a local Cafe owner in Millport used to spend his profits on a 2 month winter break in Spain when the Holiday season was over. 

8 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
9 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Will be popping in in September for some scran and banter.

Look forward to it. Is it before the 23d ? Have decided to take a step back by leasing the shop out. A French woman is moving in to the shop October. 

On 4/3/2019 at 6:02 PM, FTOF said:

Not a pub, but the 5 shop units across from the Millarston Dairy (formerly a car wash) will be opening soon.

Greggs

Dominos

A chippy

Spar

Tanning salon.

Just what we need.<_<

The Spar finally opening up this coming Tuesday

• 3 weeks later...