Paisley Pubs

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but the craigilea that was on well street has now reopened at a new location just up the road on broomlands street, as the craigie. decent place for a drink before the game, but you’d of thought they’d might have put a bit more effort into doing the place up considering how long they’ve been working on it, been told it’s still got more work to be done right enough so won’t be too critical😂 as long as it sells vodka on the cheap I’m happy 😂

Guest TPAFKATS
What pub has 5 staff in on a Monday afternoon especially one the size of the Bull ???
What was the reason for the increased staffing - managing the movement of people (front door and cludgies) and extra cleaning?

2 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
43 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
What pub has 5 staff in on a Monday afternoon especially one the size of the Bull ???

What was the reason for the increased staffing - managing the movement of people (front door and cludgies) and extra cleaning?

Could be, never looked at it like that.

If so, as @guinness says, can't be easy to survive with the low numbed midweek, I'd imagine? 

Edited by faraway saint

29 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Could be, never looked at it like that.

If so, as @guinness says, can't be easy to survive with the low numbed midweek, I'd imagine? 

Yes it was to do with serving. Delivering drinks to table, cleaning etc. They could probably do it with two less. They will be trying to get used to new rules as well.

• 4 weeks later...