Paisley Pubs

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Avalon? I was going to say Lush, but I think that’s the chippy.

Well done indeed. My wife was saying that we used to go there when we first went out together and we couldn't remember its name. She was saying that she thought Paisley was brilliant because there were so many good pubs to go to even in the early 00's. Changed days indeed.

As you say, Lush/Joe Allen's is now a chippy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 7:58 AM, HSS said:

No 10 in a row for O’Connors.

SHUT ☘️

Their bus will now run jointly with the Peter Scarff supporters club in Linwood. Scarff club will be based in the St Convals club , which has been completely renovated inside to include a gym for boxing and dance classes etc !

50 minutes ago, billyg said:

Their bus will now run jointly with the Peter Scarff supporters club in Linwood. Scarff club will be based in the St Convals club , which has been completely renovated inside to include a gym for boxing and dance classes etc !

Has it got a bar? 

23 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

Well it did.

Lot of work done inside and outside the place

I know it did,there used to be functions in it every Fri/Sat night.

What I was asking was is there still a bar in it?

16 hours ago, HSS said:

Has it got a bar? 

Yeah , will still operate under the St Convals club name , but is being run by different people. Covid permitting , they're hoping for 7 day use ie a pub , replacing their previous home , the Heritage. Car park is being resurfaced and entry will be at rear of building

2 minutes ago, billyg said:

Yeah , will still operate under the St Convals club name , but is being run by different people. Covid permitting , they're hoping for 7 day use ie a pub , replacing their previous home , the Heritage. Car park is being resurfaced and entry will be at rear 

What kind of pubs is it. :whistle

48 minutes ago, Yflab said:

One that caters for sectarian filth. Glad they will no longer use the pub next to The Court which is a proper Saints pub.

The Court Bar never reopened after the big lockdown.I hope they thought it was to much hassle and will be serving lots of 🍺 in the future.

• 3 months later...