Paisley Pubs

Guest The Shadow
Aye, I see Frankie quite a lot, he gave up the rock n' roll to look after mentally disabled weans down in Ayrshire, but comes out of retirement now and again whenever Steak n' Kidney Devine puts a gig or two together ! :lol:

Suppsed to making a vid for his wean's band 'The Midden' sometime soon ???

If only he hadn't been Scottish, he'd be in LA with William Broad.

Noticed that Finlays has been getting worked on recently and will be opening soon under the handle of REIDS.

Stupid name :rolleyes:

What's the score with the new one opening on New Street... 'Scratchy Kilty' or summat like that ??? :guinness

What's the score with the new one opening on New Street... 'Scratchy Kilty' or summat like that ??? :guinness

It's the same people who have the Tartan Rose.Last time I was talking to them they said they would be open for Christmas :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Todays P D E ( page 15 ) THE CLUB BAR , The lounge will be closed from sunday 1st april 2007

i remember a certain saints supporting d j , doin his thing up there ! :byebye

The Club Bar have sold the upstairs to the Lawyers next door.

I got a wait and return hire from Glenburn to the Stanley Firs Off Sales tonight.When we reached the Firs we discovered all the windows and doors were boarded up.We then had to head to the Maxie and I must admit to breaking the speed limit to get there before closing time.The guy was so happy at getting his cairy oot that when we reached Glenburn he handed me £15 :lol:

Anyway,add The Firs to the list. :blink:

the door opened with punters going in and out and we could see clearly people drinking in it

Aye, the steel window protectors seemed to be off last night when I passed, although if it was open they were saving money on the leccie by keeping all the lights off... :unsure:

I got a wait and return hire from Glenburn to the Stanley Firs Off Sales tonight.When we reached the Firs we discovered all the windows and doors were boarded up.We then had to head to the Maxie and I must admit to breaking the speed limit to get there before closing time.The guy was so happy at getting his cairy oot that when we reached Glenburn he handed me £15 :lol:

Anyway,add The Firs to the list. :blink:

taxi furra carry out ......ffsake........ :lol:

somebody told me on sat the firs was boarded up? when did this happen - my dad moved up to foxbar bout 10yrs ago - him and bruv used to go in a lot. i think if this had happened a few years ago my dad would have needed theraphy!!! had a few nights in it wi ma dad and bruv twas aw right

Edited by Miss Saint

somebody told me on sat the firs was boarded up? when did this happen - my dad moved up to foxbar bout 10yrs ago - him and bruv used to go in a lot. i think if this had happened a few years ago my dad would have needed theraphy!!! had a few nights in it wi ma dad and bruv twas aw right

I went in for the quiz once, and once to do sit and do college work because I was early and felt like it, but I was a regular for the carry out as it's a five minute walk from my house. Ahhh well, will just need to go somewhere else now when I run out of drink :D