Paisley Pubs

taxi furra carry out ......ffsake........ :lol:

Shocking innnit ? I always used to cycle to the Firs for my cargo, back in the days I lived up Marmion Court. Well Marmion Court ain't there now and neither is The Firs, so you won't be seeing me on my bike round there no more ! :ph34r:

Shocking innnit ? I always used to cycle to the Firs for my cargo, back in the days I lived up Marmion Court. Well Marmion Court ain't there now and neither is The Firs, so you won't be seeing me on my bike round there no more ! :ph34r:

There were some right fawkin pests hung around those flats a few years back :ph34r:

There were some right fawkin pests hung around those flats a few years back :ph34r:

Fuxake, I remember my old maw saying she thought the snow as heavy one night and there were flakes passing the window the size o' boulders !!! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

The Inshot has opened up again as Whisky Joes.They are trying to go up market by telling the Sellic fans they can't run their bus from there :unsure:

Reids,the old Kennedys/Findlays also opened yesterday.

Last time I visited Hamish's Hoose was with Anne-Marie (Everton) and HHiBSS (ex Syd Goth) during 99-00 season as part of a post-match victory celebration.

I'd been there before the game with Anne-Marie and 4 other Saints fans for pre-match swally and food - must have spent in excess of £60.

After the game ordered up some beers and took of my jacket to reveal a 1962 replica white Saints shirt and barmaid said she could not serve me with that on.

Tried to be diplomatic and asked what offence I could be causing at 5pm on Saturday night by displaying a top with the town's crest on the front?

Usual response of "nae club colours pal!"

So I asked why did they serve us before the game then? Nil response.

Promptly told her what she could do with the pints she was handing over and went on to the Argyle.

Never been back since and never will.

Name and shame all pubs in Paisley that refuse to serve Saints fans on a matchday between 11am and 7pm!

remember a bar in johnstone many years ago, went in with saints top and everything was fine till some wise guy pointed me out to the barmaid. she replied 'Thats no a fitba top, thats a st mirren top!!'

Last time I visited Hamish's Hoose was with Anne-Marie (Everton) and HHiBSS (ex Syd Goth) during 99-00 season as part of a post-match victory celebration.

I'd been there before the game with Anne-Marie and 4 other Saints fans for pre-match swally and food - must have spent in excess of £60.

After the game ordered up some beers and took of my jacket to reveal a 1962 replica white Saints shirt and barmaid said she could not serve me with that on.

Tried to be diplomatic and asked what offence I could be causing at 5pm on Saturday night by displaying a top with the town's crest on the front?

Usual response of "nae club colours pal!"

So I asked why did they serve us before the game then? Nil response.

Promptly told her what she could do with the pints she was handing over and went on to the Argyle.

Never been back since and never will.

Name and shame all pubs in Paisley that refuse to serve Saints fans on a matchday between 11am and 7pm!

paddy's in new street in paisley refused to serve me o the opening day of the seaon in 2000 because we were now in the big league and it would upset the regulars

remember a bar in johnstone many years ago, went in with saints top and everything was fine till some wise guy pointed me out to the barmaid. she replied 'Thats no a fitba top, thats a st mirren top!!'

point being that if it wasn't for the of scum, fitba colours wouldn't even be an issue..

Guest The Shadow
paddy's in new street in paisley refused to serve me o the opening day of the seaon in 2000 because we were now in the big league and it would upset the regulars

Don't talk pish.

Guest The Shadow
The Inshot has opened up again as Whisky Joes.They are trying to go up market by telling the Sellic fans they can't run their bus from there :unsure:

Reids,the old Kennedys/Findlays also opened yesterday.

can u no spel speccy it wus finleys
Or even Finlays...
I've always spelt it Kennedy's...
Bongo Von Shadow`ll dae his nut :P

A bit of a result there, eh Mr McGuire? :lol:

• 1 month later...