Paisley Pubs

Jim didnt renew his license for the hole in the wa but we were told someone else was taking over on Monday morning - gilly noticed it was closed today as well. It is a pub I can honestly say I had never been in b4 our bus started leaving from there but for a beer b4 and after the fitba it is fine.

Lets hope the new licensee gets some decent draught beer in then - at the moment its rank! (IMHO)

Noticed a wee bit in the PDE today saying that O'neills in New St won't be renewing it's license. Another boozer bites the dust unless someone takes it over. Estimated to close in around 6 months when it's license runs out.

Shutting in May and mibbe a 'nearby' pub is moving house...? :rolleyes:

£1.50 - there will be some happy northenders on saturday! unless its £1.50 during week - just oor luck!

Good to hear it's opened up again.

Both THITW and The Argyll had good cheap pints Monday to Thursday, but I doubt the low prices will be available at the weekend. :(

I'm meeting Toon Saint on Saturday, and hopefully meet a few more Buddies while I'm there. :guinness