Paisley Pubs

Guest TPAFKATS
Noticed it was reopened the other day there as well, anyone know who the new owner is?

Apparently the new clachan leaseholder is looking to get a younger crowd in :rolleyes:

That'll work well on those winter teatimes shifts during the week.

If pubs in the town centre are closing as they cant attract a crowd why would you want to chase the regulars to attract a non existant crowd?

Maybe she saw the young team from street crime live the other week :P

And will shut just after new year.As will Avalon and a few others.....you watch.

Your prediction for Platform 1 was wrong Alan. :unsure:

It's not been open at all this week :lol:

There was another pub in that area closed tonight but I wont mention it. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Heard a whisper that the Milhouse (Maxwellton) and the JBs are closing, any update Messrs Sandman and HSS?

I doubt the Maxie would be closing as it's quite a busy pub day and night.They also do well from their cabaret( :unsure: )nights,most of them sell out.Check out the classy signs in the windows advertising them. :lol:

JBs?Not been in for a long time and haven't heard any stories.I would say that of all the pubs in the West End,JBs is the one I pick up fares at the least.It's a rarity to get a job there.

I'll keep my lugs open.

I doubt the Maxie would be closing as it's quite a busy pub day and night.They also do well from their cabaret( :unsure: )nights,most of them sell out.Check out the classy signs in the windows advertising them. :lol:

JBs?Not been in for a long time and haven't heard any stories.I would say that of all the pubs in the West End,JBs is the one I pick up fares at the least.It's a rarity to get a job there.

I'll keep my lugs open.

A mate of mine got told about them from a Taxi Driver, maybe ask you're colleagues :)

I'll keep my lugs open.

The fact that there's bus stops, to the town and Foxbar, within 50 yards of Jaybees is pobably why you don't get as many fares from there. It's usually been reasonably busy any time I've been in.

Not many of their bus crew go in unless there's a match on. Having said that, The Tile Bar is much the same.