Paisley Pubs

Corkers shut for a week.

Corkers update is that it's open already , new floor , doors etc are done. Will close again on Monday next for one day for finishing touches. Which means my quiz is on tomorrow night at 9.30 , Gusophiles and Gus-haters alike , are most welcome ! :)

• 2 weeks later...

About to have my first night out in Paisley for many a year in November. Are there any lively bars left these days? Is what used to be "club 30" still there in New St?

We could go up to Glasgow, but for me it would feel a bit like going to Sunderland for a night out. Just got no allegiance with the place.

for me a night oot in paisley is langs after the fitba and then paddys if i stay oot late - im getting auld and cannae be bothered!

was out on friday night with the work - the wallace to meet up and have a bottle or two of vino then hamish's - though the only reason i go there is cos my bruv does the karaoke.

club30 is now called viennas been in it three or four times - dont remember any of them! :lol:

was in jacobites the new greasy spoon in St James street

there was a wee flyer with a competition saying the Cottage arms will be changing its

name and they want suggestions , cant remember what the prize was .

The Cottage Legs is my suggestion wink.gif

...............well I don't think it will be Cottaging , or even the Cottage Inn laugh.gif

cue Crisper with a rimming scenario

About to have my first night out in Paisley for many a year in November. Are there any lively bars left these days? Is what used to be "club 30" still there in New St?

We could go up to Glasgow, but for me it would feel a bit like going to Sunderland for a night out. Just got no allegiance with the place.

If your a Ned junkie, you'll have great night, Paisley is a shit hole, Lively bars that's a good one, if you find one let us know, go to Glasgow i did myself last Saturday

If your a Ned junkie, you'll have great night, Paisley is a shit hole, Lively bars that's a good one, if you find one let us know, go to Glasgow i did myself last Saturday

Tad harsh Gary ! My gig was cancelled late on Saturday afternoon so I ventured into town. Ended up in Gabriels for a few hours and it was busy but not overcrowded. Clientele was mostly aged 30-50 and Mark Sutherland runs a good Karaoke.

Tad harsh Gary ! My gig was cancelled late on Saturday afternoon so I ventured into town. Ended up in Gabriels for a few hours and it was busy but not overcrowded. Clientele was mostly aged 30-50 and Mark Sutherland runs a good Karaoke.

Pleased for you Billy, But you'll never get me in there in the near future, only place i drink in Paisley is my own house, Had a great night in Glasgow Saturday night hassle free, Paisley is a dead town, last one out put the lights out and shut the door

Edited by santaponsasaint

Pleased for you Billy, But you'll never get me in there in the near future, only place i drink in Paisley is my own house, Had a great night in Glasgow Saturday night hassle free, Paisley is a dead town, last one out put the lights out and shut the door

doing your bit to reinforce the steriotype, thanks for putting the town down.

It might not be great but it is ours - try and make it better.

Please try and look for something positive - you never had a drink out and about, really?

Or have you had a bad experience?

When you moving away by the way?

doing your bit to reinforce the steriotype, thanks for putting the town down.

It might not be great but it is ours - try and make it better.

Please try and look for something positive - you never had a drink out and about, really?

Or have you had a bad experience?

When you moving away by the way?

As soon as i get some money together, You know nothing, are you old enough to drink :blink:

You're much better going in company.

As soon as i get some money together, You know nothing, are you old enough to drink :blink:

I'll start the ball rolling with £1. :rolleyes:

Fuck off to Weegieland then. My toon will survive without your greetin' face.

stay in then and save up for your 1 way ticket, :byebye

I don't know that much, just a boy after all - maybe I'll learn as time passes and I gain your worldly experience

.... and maybe I'm not old enough to drink, or maybe I am, can't remember... :wacko:

but I do know where I come from and I am proud of it too. :spud3