Paisley Pubs

• 2 weeks later...

Not a pub but I see Cardosis are opening a cafe on the High St on the site of the old Aroma Rooms.Looks lovely.Nice to see that stretch of the HS coming to life again.

I always found Cardosi's expensive.

Not a pub but I see Cardosis are opening a cafe on the High St on the site of the old Aroma Rooms.Looks lovely.Nice to see that stretch of the HS coming to life again.

Yes , although the "Chocolatz" cafe and chocs shop is closing soon and moving to a unit near Canal St station.

Where is that? Paisley has a CANAL station, but I've never been to Canal St station.

:angry:

Don't ever opt for a train to Paisley via Central and the canal line. You'll get deposited at around Crosshill or some godforsaken shithole backwater scheme in Glasgow and told tae get yersell home from there. If its desperate, use the phone on the platform for a taxi :unsure: I'm not kiddin. Useless cnuts

Should Re name it "Canal street station, on occasion"

:angry:

Don't ever opt for a train to Paisley via Central and the canal line. You'll get deposited at around Crosshill or some godforsaken shithole backwater scheme in Glasgow and told tae get yersell home from there. If its desperate, use the phone on the platform for a taxi :unsure: I'm not kiddin. Useless cnuts

Should Re name it "Canal street station, on occasion"

More likely to have been Corkerhill, I live near Crosshill and it's no that bad.