Paisley Pubs

That place is a shithoose, what idiot is taking that on, Saw the shutters off Reids yesterday, any news on that John?

Here's a clue.....................

Dezarows were called up in front of the Licensing Board on Friday at 2pm and were told to have the pub emptied by 4pm and not to bother opening again. :o

Keep an eye on The Turf. :whistle

Don't know anything about Reids except it's being worked on and I would think it would be opening soon.

Here's a clue.....................

Don't know anything about Reids except it's being worked on and I would think it would be opening soon.

Yeah looked like they were working on putting extra strong steel curtains on the windaes...

Looks lovely, a Fun Bar eh dry.gif dear oh dear .......................Instant lunacy without the cooking lager.

Shame really as that spot in Paisley you would think should be one of the most viable spots ( if there even is such a thing nowadays ) for a half decent boozer.................

• 3 weeks later...

Station bar beer garden is lovely was in it not long after it opened - been done up really nice and a lot of room - paisley needs a decent beer garden, £3 a pint tho!

Inside - the bottom bit is ok but the top bit with the mirrors and silver and LEATHER door is well dodgy - blackpool topless barmaids/strippers type pub (and yes I have been in them).

• 2 weeks later...

Just don't drink in Paisley any more apart from pre-match and that's in the Bar Point , well that's what I call it.

So what is night life like in Paisley these days ? Is it dodgy or cool ?

God I remember the days I would never dream of going else where but the town

Whats the script with Johnstone at the moment. Pubs opening up all over the place just what it needs! NOT.

20 10 has opened was the old Millbrae. Sophies is set to re open as the Black Cart. and also a Wine Bar on Colliers Street. Can't think that there was enough business to go around without 3 more.

Whats the script with Johnstone at the moment. Pubs opening up all over the place just what it needs! NOT.

20 10 has opened was the old Millbrae. Sophies is set to re open as the Black Cart. and also a Wine Bar on Colliers Street. Can't think that there was enough business to go around without 3 more.

The Millbrae won't last long as it has been open and shut umpteen times recently

Sophies did that not lose it's license due to trouble always occuring there?

A wine bar in Johnstone wtf. El Dorado, Thunderbirds, Four Crown, Buckie, 20/20 is the only wine drunk in Johnstone

The 2010 will be shut by 2011 as the name suggests. Johnstone pubs are much empty these days with the excepetion of the three smallest pubs strangely enough. Pretty much populated by the pre-somking ban diehards.

• 3 weeks later...