Paisley Pubs

Isn't that a favoured Public House of R*ngers supporting people? I'm sure someone told me that once; I might be getting mixed-up though with somewhere else. :unsure:

You're correct TBL,there and the Croft.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybuddie know Kennedys claim to fame?

1st pub in Scotland open from 2:30 to 5:00pm................

I had a card to get served quicker in my lunch break from Topman (Raving Alky even then) and recall getting slaughtered one day with that old queen John Reid and one time prospective St Mirren owner John Mullin, who sometimes chartered a helicopter to away games and died a jakeball a few years later........

That's Reids opened again under its old name of Kennedys.It's a barmaid from the Wellington that's got it.

It's Saturday night, busiest night of the week. So,quick, someone do us all a favour and board the place back up with all those f**kers inside. Paisley would improve tenfold if it were to happen.

Edited by civilsaint

It's Saturday night, busiest night of the week. So,quick, someone do us all a favour and board the place back up with all those f**kers inside. Paisley would improve tenfold if it were to happen.

It's Saturday night and if Paisley had a goddam facility for grown ups that was in some small way verging on appealing to the civil and social minded , maybe there would be less hits on Bawarmy.....................then again I'm a disenfranchised parent wi nae sitters dry.gif

The Anchor Bar has been closed for the past week with no signs of work going on in it.

Could it be Anchors away? :rolleyes:

Also Soho has temporally lost it's licence for having under agers on the premises and traces of Coke in the Lavys.

I was in the anchor at 19:00 on a champions league wednesday 2 weeks ago.

save for the barman (who got a helluva shock when i walked in) i was alone

nae punters nae pub

I was in the anchor at 19:00 on a champions league wednesday 2 weeks ago.

save for the barman (who got a helluva shock when i walked in) i was alone

nae punters nae pub

Was he having a wee fly wank? :spud3

The Tassie in Johnstone is on the market at around £160,000. The wee bit in the PDE described it as busy and popular which it probably was 10 years ago!

Been run into the ground over the last 5 years and is near enough empty every night but with the right management it could be a right good pub.

It also has the off sales that closed about 4 months ago and also the upstairs lounge which could be converted to flats.

The Tassie in Johnstone is on the market at around £160,000. The wee bit in the PDE described it as busy and popular which it probably was 10 years ago!

Been run into the ground over the last 5 years and is near enough empty every night but with the right management it could be a right good pub.

It also has the off sales that closed about 4 months ago and also the upstairs lounge which could be converted to flats.

Tassie was a great boozer 20 years ago, many a good swally I had in there :spud3

• 3 weeks later...