Paisley Pubs

That pub opposite Hamish's Hoose looks like it's opening up again.

Another Chinese by the look of the windaes and the workies :unsure:

I was round at the Abbey(Toddie)the other night and it's a nice place.A few quid been spent on it.Menu looks ok as well,not cheap but not too dear if you know what I mean.Shull need not apply :rolleyes: It's not the same without the rattle of the doms and the cursing of the barmaids but it's worth a visit.Only complaint is it's now a 25ml shop :angry:

Edited to say.......................The worst pint I've ever had,and I've had a few,was in Hamishes.

Edited by HSS

Thats nae use tae us Big Fella :(

Never even clocked how much it was.A pint of T was £2:40 which is about normal,unless your trousers are rolled up to the knee :wink:

Suppose they've got to get their money back somehow. :unsure:

I was in the Burgh yesterday. It has changed hands already and they have a non-extended hours licence but there was no mention from any of the staff that it was closing.

Looked shut last night when I passed :blink:

I was round at the Abbey(Toddie)the other night and it's a nice place.A few quid been spent on it.Menu looks ok as well,not cheap but not too dear if you know what I mean.Shull need not apply rolleyes.gif It's not the same without the rattle of the doms and the cursing of the barmaids but it's worth a visit.Only complaint is it's now a 25ml shop mad.gif

They had 'security' working the door last night - obviously expecting a big crowd (or some of the regulars to turn up!)

Had my first experience of Kilty Kilty last night, after persuading the doorman that my black and white dogtooth stacked creepers weren't trainers !

Most impressed by getting to the bar in less than ten minutes, only for all the serving girls to suddenly leap up onto it in their wee mini kilts and start dancing about above, brushing my hair with their well toned thighs and muttering something in my ear about it being available for a pound if I wanted it... Dammit it was only a cheap Aftershock they were proposin !!!

Needless to say, I turned round after this fine display to be met by a sea of the usual munters, I've come to expect of a night out , dans le toon !!!

I was in the Burgh yesterday. It has changed hands already and they have a non-extended hours licence but there was no mention from any of the staff that it was closing.

meant to be re-opening tuesday under new management, so it should be fun and games as all the barred mob will have a clean sheet..........oh deary me! :rolleyes:

They were still working on it last night at midnight :blink:

It's the ...............................................................

wait for it.............................................

NIGHT PALACE III.

That building including a couple of flats is owned by a chinese guy. Do we really need another Chines restaurant round there? :blink:

Is that the guy with some sort of triad connections from back in the early 90's ?

I was round at the Abbey(Toddie)the other night and it's a nice place.A few quid been spent on it.Menu looks ok as well,not cheap but not too dear if you know what I mean.Shull need not apply :rolleyes: It's not the same without the rattle of the doms and the cursing of the barmaids but it's worth a visit.Only complaint is it's now a 25ml shop :angry:

Edited to say.......................The worst pint I've ever had,and I've had a few,was in Hamishes.

Played against the Toddie Pool Team many years ago. They weren't very hospitable after we whupped them 11-1.

Made a very swift escape oot he door and back to the safety of Borrheid. :blink: