Paisley Pubs

Looks like the Kelburne Bar's closed , at least it was yesterday at lunchtime. Changed days from when I had 20 quiz teams in there on a Thursday night and Tam Ward packed the place out with his karaoke on a Friday. :huh:

Aye noticed that in passing a couple of times last week, went in on a Friday about a month ago to find about 4 punters and some spotty herbert doing a karaoke for one from a lap-top. A shame, used to be a busy and great wee boozer back in the 80's/90's....

Looks like the Kelburne Bar's closed , at least it was yesterday at lunchtime. Changed days from when I had 20 quiz teams in there on a Thursday night and Tam Ward packed the place out with his karaoke on a Friday. :huh:

That's a shitter....that was a good wee pub. My pal from school used to be the manager I think. Haven't been in it for years, but the last time it was jumping for a halloween party. The weary wullies at the Scottish Govt are getting their way with the death of pubs. How much money do supermarkets need. <_<

the wee greek place on the high street has a website:

http://www.greek-anatolia.co.uk/

i tried it yesterday, there food is amazing and really good prices also!

I went in with my sister last Saturday for a pre-theatre meal. It was delicious and the staff were very attentive. They don't have a licence yet so you would have to bring your own wine. Well worth the money!

:blink:

A Greek restaurant called Anatolia? A bit like calling a Scottish themed restaurant, Bavaria or East Anglia. .

Was thinking the same thing. Me and the good lady will try it out the night of the Ayr game so will come back with our thoughts on it.

An English couple opened a restaurant in Rothesay called Brechin's so my wife on a girlie night out booked it The night they booked was advertised as a French Theme Night. On the wife's return I asked what was on the menu. Spicy Morocan Lamb and CusCus - Beef Stroganoff With Wild Rice - Poached Fillet Of Salmon With Hollandaise Sauce. Now I know the English don't have much time for the French but that is taking it to the extreme. :lol:

Was thinking the same thing. Me and the good lady will try it out the night of the Ayr game so will come back with our thoughts on it.

An English couple opened a restaurant in Rothesay called Brechin's so my wife on a girlie night out booked it The night they booked was advertised as a French Theme Night. On the wife's return I asked what was on the menu. Spicy Morocan Lamb and CusCus - Beef Stroganoff With Wild Rice - Poached Fillet Of Salmon With Hollandaise Sauce. Now I know the English don't have much time for the French but that is taking it to the extreme. :lol:

There is actually a restaurant in Hope St weegiescumbagland Glasgow called , Anatolia. This one is a Turkish restaurant and has Turkish food on the menu, they also have a bellydancer . So allround , a good night out. . :wink:

There is actually a restaurant in Hope St weegiescumbagland Glasgow called , Anatolia. This one is a Turkish restaurant and has Turkish food on the menu, they also have a bellydancer . So allround , a good night out. . :wink:

After about five dates I took my then girl friend now wife down to Lancaster to meet my brother. He took us to this typical English club with snooker tables. Anyway we are sitting at one of these long tables full of strangers apart from my brother and his wife. I lean over the table and say to my wife. WOW you have got big bobs. To my shock she stands up and leans over and gives me a good hard slap in the puss. That sent out all kings of confusing signals to me. :lol::lol:

So the thought of not being able to take my eyes of a 3/4 naked woman doing a sexy dance in front of my wife has alarm bells ringing.

Maybe we should have a boys night out there. :D

• 11 months later...