Paisley Pubs

Someone was telling me that Corkers has changed it's name to......wait for it....The Library And Kitchen!!!

The Library part has been created by a couple of rolls of "Bookshelf" wallpaper.

Someone come up to me the other day and cut the bottom of my touserleg off then said he was taking it to the library.

I thought "that's a turnup for the books"!

Someone was telling me that Corkers has changed it's name to......wait for it....The Library And Kitchen!!!

The Library part has been created by a couple of rolls of "Bookshelf" wallpaper.

Noticed that today, has anyone been in yet?

Went to Genova last night at 5pm and the 1st available table was at 8pm.Good to see it doing so well.

We went round to Bella Roma instead.Food was good but no Parma Ham with the Antipasti which disappointed me.As I say food was lovely but quite expensive for a shared starter and 2 pasta dishes.On having a look at the bill I was shocked to find a pint of Tennents Lager was £4;75.I think that's just a wee bit cheeky for a restaurant in Paisley and it's put me off going back.I don't mind paying a bit extra in a decent place but they are ripping the pish.I'll give it 8/10 for their food but they really should have a look at their pricing policy.

Looking forward to trying Genova in the near future.

Went to Genova last night at 5pm and the 1st available table was at 8pm.Good to see it doing so well.

We went round to Bella Roma instead.Food was good but no Parma Ham with the Antipasti which disappointed me.As I say food was lovely but quite expensive for a shared starter and 2 pasta dishes.On having a look at the bill I was shocked to find a pint of Tennents Lager was £4;75.I think that's just a wee bit cheeky for a restaurant in Paisley and it's put me off going back.I don't mind paying a bit extra in a decent place but they are ripping the pish.I'll give it 8/10 for their food but they really should have a look at their pricing policy.

Looking forward to trying Genova in the near future.

Went to Saporito's restaurant early Friday evening.

We were very impressed with both the quality of food and the reasonable prices.

It was absolutely mobbed and people seemed to be enjoying themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like confirmation from HSS or shull, if the lights at the top of Well Street turn amber when you pass the Tartan Rose. Is that to close to stop if they subsequently turn red when your going through them. :o

PS bar point was a blur so no idea if it was open or not. :P

That all depends on whether you'd had a bevy or not......????