Paisley Pubs

Was in Saparito's for the first time last night after the game, really liked it. Food was decent and reasonably priced, great atmosphere in the place as well.

Will defiantly be returning.

'Defiantly returning' you say. Let me guess, someone called you a Natsi, you took offence and got barred for starting a fight but you're going to deny the ban and go back anyway...

:)

I went to the cave for the first time yesterday. Its been done up very nice inside and some quality Saints memorabilia on the walls. It's a bit far from the ground to make it a regular pre/post match pub but will definitely head back.

Whereabout's is it, TC?

Was in Saparito's for the first time last night after the game, really liked it. Food was decent and reasonably priced, great atmosphere in the place as well.

Will defiantly be returning.

My favourite place David. Good food, pleasant & attentive staff & some decent live music. Its not the cheapest (although the daytime specials are great value) but you get what you pay for.

My favourite place David. Good food, pleasant & attentive staff & some decent live music. Its not the cheapest (although the daytime specials are great value) but you get what you pay for.

Where is Saparito's, for home games my train gets into Paisley around 1pm so go for a beer and sometimes lunch

Will definitely be returning.

Was in with my wife after the game and as you say good food and atmosphere.

He's old enough to for you to have written, where The Handy Bar was. tongue.png

We used to go in there after the Tudor Arms closed on a Monday at 10 and the old lady behind the bar was always moaning that we only came in because she was open till 11. Most time there was more of us that went in than that was already in the bar but it still seem to annoy her lol.gif

The Cave is at the bottom of New Street, the former 'Yard' or 'La Verte' for those of a certain vintage. Now run by Jen and Fergus ex Paddies and containing much of the same St Mirren paraphernalia on the wall as Paddies did. They run some good music nights now and also have an excellent juke box !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TPAFKATS

Is indeed a tattoo parlour. Looks quite smart from the outside now...

Is it going to be one of these modern tattoo parlours, all leather sofas, loungers and coffee machines?

I blame LA Ink etc

The Little Steak House has opened in Shuttle Lane.Formerly The Ark,it has been taken over by Alison from Kilty/Caffufals/Fantoosh/Tartan Rose.

Nice to have a bit of choice where to eat in the Town.

Edited by HSS