Paisley Pubs

52 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Upset and ironic all in the one post.:lol:

This shows your stupidity, lack of self-realisation and continuing worship of me.

1.  There was no upset as I was commenting accurately.

2. My post had supplied an answer to someone's query an hour earlier than George Orwell did.

3.  Wtf has this to do with you? Shame that you're so unemployable and friendless that you waste every waking hour on the forum of a fitba club, of which you are not a fan...  

But you do seem to like me and my posting, Skidmark.  I guess I give you a lifestyle to aim at.  How's your training going.  Still wobbling?

Edited by antrin

It's a shame that you descended from being a boring arsehole who was bludgeoning this forum to death with irrelevance and repetition...

...into being a repetitively tedious shitehawk, who has twinned with Skidmark to ensure you finish the job that was temporarily halted when you were both sin-binned.

I now only read threads in which someone interesting (eg everyone else) was last poster, then "mark the site as read".  

I looked at and quoted those two posts, as someone let me know they were further personal attacks (no ageist comments this time).  

I feel dirty.  They were as boring, unfunny and irrelevant as I knew they would be without looking...

10 minutes ago, antrin said:

This shows your stupidity, lack of self-realisation and continuing worship of me.

1.  There was no upset as I was commenting accurately.

2. My post had supplied an answer to someone's query an hour earlier than George Orwell did.

3.  Wtf has this to do with you? Shame that you're so unemployable and friendless that you waste every waking hour on the forum of a fitba club, of which you are not a fan...  

But you do seem to like me and my posting, Skidmark.  I guess I give you a lifestyle to aim at.  How's your training going.  Still wobbling?

:lol:

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

It's a shame that you descended from being a boring arsehole who was bludgeoning this forum to death with irrelevance and repetition...

...into being a repetitively tedious shitehawk, who has twinned with Skidmark to ensure you finish the job that was temporarily halted when you were both sin-binned.

I now only read threads in which someone interesting (eg everyone else) was last poster, then "mark the site as read".  

I looked at and quoted those two posts, as someone let me know they were further personal attacks (no ageist comments this time).  

I feel dirty.  They were as boring, unfunny and irrelevant as I knew they would be without looking...

^^^^^^^^^ Really upset. :lol:

42 minutes ago, antrin said:

Shame you have hit rockbottom. 

Bluto really was a gent. 

26 minutes ago, antrin said:

Sheesh!  You've done it AGAIN!

Didn't I mention that you ARE repetitive, boring and not very interesting.  And that you never were?

Sad 

Rockbottom 

Shame 

8 minutes ago, antrin said:

Wow.

You really DO trail behind me grasping for scraps off my table, don't you?

What happened to your earlier "I feel dirty" and even better you tearful post from a while ago "I'm sorry everybody" You are a pathetic auld arse. Better to keep yourself to yourself, it's embarrassing with Shull pouring pity on you. Tragic yet strangely amusing. :lol:

30 minutes ago, antrin said:

If you are so ashamed then stop posting your shite.

Very poor The Bluto. 

Embarrassing yourself presently. 

Ye auld misery 

Really is a shame. 

Come and get a wee cuddle. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, HSS said:

Farmfoods closing down.:wacko:

Their range of ales was shocking and nae quiz night either ? :P But in all seriousness, how can that be struggling ? Is it just moving to a bigger premises or something ?

32 minutes ago, FS said:

But in all seriousness, how can that be struggling ? Is it just moving to a bigger premises or something ?

Dont think they're moving.Seemingly the one in Johnstone closed a few weeks ago.