Brilliant Ebay Item

Stu

Certainly, 'pricey'! :lol:

What's a journo's wage these days, Stu?

Is it only a week's scoop tae you?

Current bid:  EUR 2,122,450.00

Approximately  £1,415,194.67

Wow!

I don't believe a pension PLUS heating allowance PLUS winter bonus (even for Shetland!) would make that much.

Has to be a joke/con surely? :huh:

I was wondering what I'd do with that ball...?

I'd probably go to a park and knock it between the posts more than a few times, grinning all the way!

And then...? :blink:

That's where I begin to wonder about getting my money's worth... :(

It's gone up 400k since you posted it on here Stu, mibbae Sainty is using all the money he's saved on sponsoring Saints players. :rolleyes:

Actually I think SMISA are tyring to buy it, a shocking waste of funds :lol:

Remember seeing this guy on TV a couple of days after the game so I think the ball is real. He said he was sitting in Row Z but despite this being a regularly used cliche ("he hit the ball into Row Z") it isn't really that far up.

Think the bid must definitely be a joke but it's being reported by Reuters on MSN now so either it's genuine or they've fell for it too.

http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/article.aspx?as=a...ae=windows-1252

Edited by Thorizaar

The Official Match Ball used on the game against Portugal, that left UK out of the Europe Cup

I wasn't aware that the UK took part in Euro 2004.

Aye, just because England were humiliated, they try bring the rest of the UK into it aswell to spare their blushes! :angry:

exclusive access to her left breast for one week. I wonder how much she'll get. If she raises quite a bit maybe SMISAshould use that idea for a fund raising event :huh:

First problem is : How to market it?

"Fondle left wing diddy for a week!"

Other problems are:

1. which player are we talking about?

2. does different team formations negate the prize?

3. is it from Saturday to Saturday and, if so, what happens if there's a mid-week game?

Talking of ebay I saw in a magazine this week that an 18 year old student is auctioning exclusive access to her left breast for one week. I wonder how much she'll get. If she raises quite a bit maybe SMISAshould use that idea for a fund raising event :huh:

Left breast, eh ? Well, I dare say that SmiSa could offer a fair few right tits from within its ranks, but not a left one ....... :rolleyes: