Domain Expiration Notice

ST SID

I got a letter through this morning from "Domain Registry Services" claiming that my domain name was due to expire. They were asking for £60 for 2 years. I called to challenge the f"kwits only to find that they are dafties trying to extort money from webmasters.

If you get a similar letter either ignore it or forward it to Trading Standards.

:fire:zorro

Never mind that scam (it's as old as the hills and I can't believe you even phoned them ya tube) - what is your website address Sid :unsure: ?

I had to confirm it was the scam before referring it to TS dafty. :rolleyes:

I have two sites and both are unrelated to St Mirren so mind your own f'k'n business baldy. :P

There's another one doing the rounds that targets small businesses regarding Data Protection Act Registration.

Nothing to laugh at Div.....I provide a free site to a club that raises money for charity. What we don't need is dafties polluting it with unrelated s***e. The 2nd site is an extranet that you couldn't access anyway. :rolleyes:

Surely a baldy man of your wit and guile is bold enough to take on the bold St Sid within this domain. :double:double:booty:booty:ugly:ugly:moony2:moony2

Hmm- using a google on wee gay plumber revealed this

Sidley- wan o' yours? :rolleyes:

Oh aye tom mcbuttholeplunger, what you aren't saying is that you did the google search back in the 90's and have been dressing up in a fireman outfit for the fetishist photographer every weekend since. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh aye tom mcbuttholeplunger, what you aren't saying is that you did the google search back in the 90's and have been dressing up in a fireman outfit for the fetishist photographer every weekend since. :lol::lol::lol:

Nope- I'm the construction worker. Singalong now- Y M C A

Nothing to laugh at Div.....I provide a free site to a club that raises money for charity. What we don't need is dafties polluting it with unrelated s***e. The 2nd site is an extranet that you couldn't access anyway. :rolleyes:

Surely a baldy man of your wit and guile is bold enough to take on the bold St Sid within this domain. :double:double:booty:booty:ugly:ugly:moony2:moony2

C'mon then - lets have a look and I'll donate a tenner to this charity :D

C'mon then - lets have a look and I'll donate a tenner to this charity :D

:rolleyes: The club raises money for charity...it is not a charity in itself....however, seeing as you've got a spare tenner you can donate it to St Vincent's Hospice. :D