Beat The Manager

Stu

What's the prizes? :huh:

Aye I should have mentioned that :rolleyes:

Bugger all unfortunately, unless someone wants to provide one. There might be an overall one announced nearer the end of the season depending on whether I can afford it.

Trust me, nothing is better than the pish thats been on offer for the last few years which would have had an overall value of 20p on eBay :lol:

There's an overall first division table as part of the competition, the last two years it has been won by Saints fans :D There were a fair number of folk from all the clubs competiting, and the second time it was one by a guy called Dave Harkness, who has already registered again for the new season :)

If you want to win stuff there's a new quiz on Mirren Mad where you can apparently win tickets for flights to Europe just for answering a few pish easy trivia questions (like who scored the winning goal in the final of Euro 2000).

I will sponsor your prediction league with a case of beer / bottle of whisky providing you rename Beta the Manager prediction league to Jackboot Wearing Gingyfud's Prediction League...... :whistle:P

Sadly I shall have to decline your kind offer as I can't rename the league. Such a shame :rolleyes: