Main Stand Season Ticket For Sale

Guest Joe

Following on from a posting on another thread, I also dislike Paisley and it's ned and drink culture and village mentality.

I am moving south in the next few weeks so I am selling my main stand season ticket for £80.

If you don't want it, fair enough, no smartarse postings please.

Where you moving to???

The man said South :blink: ..

Up Charelston / Neilston Road area :huh:

Nah on a serious note ... Joe could you not hang onto your season ticket at least for this season and travel up to see us win the league..... Then I think you would want to move back to Paisley when we get promoted...

P.S.- Neds are everywhere not just in Paisley :wink:

Edited by whosyirdaddy

Following on from a posting on another thread, I also dislike Paisley and it's ned and drink culture and village mentality.

I am moving south in the next few weeks so I am selling my main stand season ticket for £80.

If you don't want it, fair enough, no smartarse postings please.

Sell it to your good friend John Coughlin. :ph34r:

Where you moving to???

400 miles away from Nedsley.

I would love to stay and look forward to getting mangled out of my head on the jaybees bus every fortnight, but fortunately I grew out of that 10 years ago.

Nah on a serious note ... Joe could you not hang onto your season ticket at least for this season and travel up to see us win the league..... Then I think you would want to move back to Paisley when we get promoted...

The spirit in this squad is similar to 4 years ago, but I don't think we have enough strength in depth to win the league this season.

We badly missed Mixu against clyde, what happens if he picks up an injury and he's out for a few weeks.

Sell it to your good friend John Coughlin. :ph34r:

I wouldn't give that clown the skin off my skitter.

I wonder why he hasn't been quoted for any other managers jobs atall, is it because he has absolutely no talent as a manager atall?

400 miles away from Nedsley.

I would love to stay and look forward to getting mangled out of my head on the jaybees bus every fortnight, but fortunately I grew out of that 10 years ago.

Sorry to hear that you've grown out of your head.............

There wasn't a Jaybees bus 10 years ago, although your Cousin, John the Linedancer, ran a bus on occasions like scumsville and cup-ties...........

PS: Shangri La is only 400 miles away.....................?

Do Ryanair fly there from Prestwick.........?

Edited by BongoVonBudvar

Sorry to hear that you've grown out of your head.............

There wasn't a Jaybees bus 10 years ago, although your Cousin, John the Linedancer, ran a bus on occasions like scumsville and cup-ties...........

PS: Shangri La is only 400 miles away.....................?

Do Ryanair fly there from Prestwick.........?

Cheers Bill, being the black sheep of the family, I don´t fit in on the jaybees bus. It must be great to be in the jaybees gang, you must have some war stories from legendary away games when someone puked all over the place on the bus back to paisley.

I would love to pull up a sandbag and listen to them sometime in Jaybees when I have a spare nanosecond. :)

Cheers Bill, being the black sheep of the family, I don´t fit in on the jaybees bus. It must be great to be in the jaybees gang, you must have some war stories from legendary away games when someone puked all over the place on the bus back to paisley.

I would love to pull up a sandbag and listen to them sometime in Jaybees when I have a spare nanosecond. :)

Are you not away yet :unsure: