Top 5 Albums Your Currently Listening To

Liverpool Bud

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murmur-Derailer. Paisley's finest. They coulda been contenders.

Fúck me! I knew them! Charlie, Stirling and Stuart all went to the Neilson! Charlie Gorman used to drink in Cafe B and can still be seen in The Bull & Malarky's now and again.

I saw them at King Tut's one time on a three band bill. One of the bnds were called Glass Onion and eventually changed their name to Travis.

Derailer is a smashing album and everyone that kicked about Borgia the time bought it. It was more through good faith than anything but when they listened to it they were all well surprised. Think I'll dig it out later tonight and give it a listen. Cheers, Southside!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest davidcalderreid

1) Klaxons - Myths of the near Future

2) Klaxons - Myths of the near Future

3) Klaxons - Myths of the near Future

4) Klaxons - Myths of the near Future

5) Klaxons - Myths of the near Future

There is no point trying to explain the number synchronisity...............

• 2 weeks later...
Fúck me! I knew them! Charlie, Stirling and Stuart all went to the Neilson! Charlie Gorman used to drink in Cafe B and can still be seen in The Bull & Malarky's now and again.

I saw them at King Tut's one time on a three band bill. One of the bnds were called Glass Onion and eventually changed their name to Travis.

Derailer is a smashing album and everyone that kicked about Borgia the time bought it. It was more through good faith than anything but when they listened to it they were all well surprised. Think I'll dig it out later tonight and give it a listen. Cheers, Southside!

Met Stirling yesterday.Was telling me that they're both in different bands now.

I'd forgotten all about them. Just ordered the cd from Amazon for 1p!! :D

Shull would be proud. :P

In No Order :P

1) The View - Hats Off To The Buskers

2) Little Man Tate - About What You Know

3) Oasis - Stop The Clocks

4) Kasabian - Empire

5) Klaxons - Myths of The Near Future

Dont Really 2007 Will Be a Good Year for music

Five excellent choices ... Hopefully 2007 will be even better for Saints !!

• 3 weeks later...