Snakes & Ladders - Rush

The Yellow Shark- Frank Zappa & The Ensemble Modern

Also listening to:-

Grace & Danger - John Martyn

Hi-Fi Serious - A

Rock n Roll Animal - Lou Reed

Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space - Spritualized

Essential - Heart

HIFI SERIOUS....Good stuff..highly recommend Teen Dance Ordinance...highly underated.. :)

A Trick of the Tail - Genesis

The Grafitti Artist - Kid Loco

Ride the Lightning - Metallica

Snakes & Ladders - Rush

The Yellow Shark- Frank Zappa & The Ensemble Modern

Also listening to:-

Grace & Danger - John Martyn

Hi-Fi Serious - A

Rock n Roll Animal - Lou Reed

Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space - Spritualized

Essential - Heart

HIFI SERIOUS....Good stuff..highly recommend Teen Dance Ordinance...highly underated.. :)

They're ALL highly recommended, me old school chum. :)

Know what I heard on the radio the other day? Kool in the Kaftan. Remember that? Knew it word for word!

Be in town for the Beer Fest and the fitba this weekend. Mibbe see ye in Paddy's or the Toon Hall and we'll discuss.

They're ALL highly recommended, me old school chum. :)

Know what I heard on the radio the other day? Kool in the Kaftan. Remember that? Knew it word for word!

Be in town for the Beer Fest and the fitba this weekend. Mibbe see ye in Paddy's or the Toon Hall and we'll discuss.

No Problemo...I remember Peter Weir getting called B.A..coz of his resemblence to B.A Robertson...or am i talking gash..i remember his other tune..Knocked it Off i think it was called..Bang Bang as well..think he,s an actor now...

No Problemo...I remember Peter Weir getting called B.A..coz of his resemblence to B.A Robertson...or am i talking gash..i remember his other tune..Knocked it Off i think it was called..Bang Bang as well..think he,s an actor now...

You are not talking gash, he did indeed get that nickname. Brian Alexander had a few toons; Bang Bang, Kool in the Kaftan, & Knocked it Off as well as To Be or Not To Be, Flight 19 & Hold Me with Maggie Bell, as well as We Have a Dream, the '82 Scotland World Cup song, and The Living Years with Mike & the Mechanics. He's still composing for films & TV and was at the Edinburgh Festival a couple of years ago doing some of his stuff interspersed with his usual witty banter. Wasnae there meself but I hear it was very entertaining. See me? A veritable font of information eh? :D

Depeche Mode...Ultra

Good shout, mate. Top class album.

You are not talking gash, he did indeed get that nickname. Brian Alexander had a few toons; Bang Bang, Kool in the Kaftan, & Knocked it Off as well as To Be or Not To Be, Flight 19 & Hold Me with Maggie Bell, as well as We Have a Dream, the '82 Scotland World Cup song, and The Living Years with Mike & the Mechanics. He's still composing for films & TV and was at the Edinburgh Festival a couple of years ago doing some of his stuff interspersed with his usual witty banter. Wasnae there meself but I hear it was very entertaining. See me? A veritable font of information eh? :D

Good shout, mate. Top class album.

Forgot bout the other ones apart from We Have A Dream...was he in a couple of episodes of Taggart?..Anyhooo Ultra is a good album...and its good to see your getting a better taste in music listening to the mighty "A".. :lol:

1. Dreamland - Robert Plant

2. Children - The Mission

3. Abacab - Genesis

4. Natural History - the best of - Talk Talk

5. Good Deeds & Dirty Rags - Goodbye Mr. McKenzie. Cheers to SFS for that one. Loving listening to that again.

Top 5 songs on that album:-

1. Goodbye Mr. McKenzie

2. Dust

3. Candlestick Park

4. The Rattler

5. Goodwill City

Fúckin' superb stuff. "I said I'm no toy, I'm your 21st century boy."

:headbang

Forgot bout the other ones apart from We Have A Dream...was he in a couple of episodes of Taggart?..Anyhooo Ultra is a good album...and its good to see your getting a better taste in music listening to the mighty "A".. :lol:

Been listening to A for a while. Hi-Fi Serious is not a recent purchase. Still think The Smiths were overrated pish, mind you. :)