Top 5 Albums Your Currently Listening To

Liverpool Bud

Heh, by the way, Herbie, I was in Dublin recently. Was going into the Ha'penny Bridge Inn when I looked across the river and so your favourite pub. It's still got the sailor suit painted on the outside, duckie. :rolleyes:

:ph34r:

I will take Danny's words that day to the grave with me.....

"I'm really very sorry, but I think there's been a terrible, terrible mistake." :lol:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killing Joke..Brighter Than A Thousand Suns

Killing Joke..Pandemonium

Killing Joke..Outside The Gate

Killing Joke..Whats This For!

Swervedriver..Juggernaut Rides..went to see them last night still feckin brilliant after all theses years Jazzmaster- tastic

Perchance you'll be going to see Jaz & co next month?

Certainly are Greig..what about yourself?..should be a good yin...Swervedriver were superb...hope you enjoyed it Herbie..hope its not another 10yrs or so before they come back..

I dunno. I've still got the tinnitus from last time I went to see them. SLF are playing up here on the Friday so heading down for the KJ gig on the Thursday, back here for the Friday, the game against the Blue Bigots on the Sunday then back here for work on Monday might take a bit of a toll. I am, as yet, undecided.

Mind you, that last time I saw them, they hadn't even reached the first chorus of the first song when I turned and said to my mate "I'm scared!". Very intimidating, but fúcking excellent.

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes

Should be a belter..really lookin forward to it

Chances are they'll play Love Like Blood. They only ever do that when there's been a death such as a close friend or family member and, being as Paul Raven passed away not so long ago then it should be on the cards. Might be worth making the pilgrimage after all.

Wrong man you have there dude..Jim Beam,Jack,Jamiesons and lemonade..voddy is like drinking the equivelent of meths..horrible stuff...anyhooo..just heard The Wonder Stuff are doin the whole of The 8 Legged Groove Machine next year.. tix on sale now..get em while there hot..

Edited by mickeyramone

Wrong man you have there dude..Jim Beam,Jack,Jamiesons and lemonade..voddy is like drinking the equivelent of meths..horrible stuff...

Ah. Hence the reason you think I don't buy you a swally; I've been getting you the wrong one. And NOW ye tell me!

anyhooo..just heard The Wonder Stuff are doin the whole of The 8 Legged Groove Machine next year.. tix on sale now..get em while there hot..

Ach aye, I knew about that. Tickets went on sale last week.

We did that, but did you buy a round :rolleyes:

I get my shout in and fine feckin' well you know it. You think I'm a taxi driver or what?

Bet he never..tighter than a crabs arse at forty fathoms

Which is only half as tight as you.

Got The Hawk Is Howling yesterday...superb

Mogwai..The Hawk is Howling

Depeche Mode...Exciter

Got Come On Die Young recently. Some fine stuff on that. Not sure about Exciter, though. Ultra is magnificent, a real fave.

Black Flag - Damaged

Reading one of HR's books right now. Rather interesting. He's quite an opinionated bloke and I'd thinktwice about walking up to him and saying hello.

Today's 5:-

Ummagumma - Floyd

Discovery - ELO

Greetings from Asbury Park, NJ - Springsteen

Just Us Kids - James McMurtry

The Singles Collection - Spear of Destiny

Come On Die Young - Mogwai

Aye, aye, it's six, go fúck yersels.

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes

Glasvegas ............. glasvegas

The Fratelli's - Here we stand

Simple Minds ......... best of ( i know - brutal!)

Transvision Vamp - pop Art

Utah Saints

Wendy James was an utter ride and a half! I saw them at the Barras purely for her and the chant all night was "get yer tits out for the boys!". She didnae but - fúck me! - she was one hot chick!