Top 5 Albums Your Currently Listening To

Liverpool Bud

So in your "last ever top five" you put in six. No wonder you were in 5X, ya thick-as-pigshit gnome.....

Sigh.....i cant believe im wasting my 1000th and very last post on you ya wee fanny...if you will notice ya pwick..there are actually seven..a top five..and as noted..two bubbling under awaiting a spin on the decks of death.....and you are supposed to be the intelligencia of this forum...you and a few other know alls that know f**k all...but hey i s,pose its fitting me and you having a wee tet-a-tet about music...with your shite taste and my brilliant taste....but it has been fun auvoir peeps and hope all yer musical tastes improve...Mods..can you do yer thang that involves getting rid of my profile and shit like that..ta muchness :byebye:byebye:byebye PS..if ive made any spelling mistakes..tuff tittys..i,m outta here. :double:double:booty:booty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh.....i cant believe im wasting my 1000th and very last post on you ya wee fanny...if you will notice ya pwick..there are actually seven..a top five..and as noted..two bubbling under awaiting a spin on the decks of death.....and you are supposed to be the intelligencia of this forum...you and a few other know alls that know f**k all...but hey i s,pose its fitting me and you having a wee tet-a-tet about music...with your shite taste and my brilliant taste....but it has been fun auvoir peeps and hope all yer musical tastes improve...Mods..can you do yer thang that involves getting rid of my profile and shit like that..ta muchness :byebye:byebye:byebye PS..if ive made any spelling mistakes..tuff tittys..i,m outta here. :double:double:booty:booty

That is the single most offensive thing I've ever read on this forum. I'M FÚCKING TALLER THAN YOU!!!! :angry::angry::angry: :byebye

You'll be back, they all come back :P

• 2 weeks later...

Gold Against the Soul - Manics

Electro-shock Blues - Eels

Killing Joke (2003) - Killing Joke

Talkie Walkie - Air

Technique (de-luxe) - New Order

As well as a wee bit of Faithless, Cheap Trick, John Denver & some compilation thing I got free with a music mag a while back.

That's not 'We are the Road Crew'............................

I strongly feel that 'The Game' should be played pre-kick off........................

Click HHHere..........................

You've got no class, the both of you......