Actresses...

chingford

1. Caroline Aherne

Could never bring myself to look at the Royles cos of her - yet I love Early Doors

2. Zoe Wannamaker.

Uuuurgh teeth grate! That gravel voice and plooky face!  Was forced tae sit through some s***e she was in at The Barbican cos the tickets were expensive (but free to us!)

3. Her that plays Mrs Bucket in a so-called sit-com.

Mugging for laughs with yon patio-physog, when the best she might hope for... is to be glassed!

4. Fenella Fielding.

The only thing that would make me happy to be young Jazza cos I'd be too young to have known she'd ever existed!

5. Toyah Wilcox

So up her own arse, that thing she calls her face is her arse!  The first thing that made me doubt Sid's sanity - he likes her, apparently!  Boke! :o

There!!!! That's off my chest. Better now.... :)

1. Wendy Richard – Appalling Cockney whine that you could almost forgive 25 years ago when Miss Brahms had a face and a body to lust after. Nowadays, the whine is aggravated by the ‘sack of spanners’ coupon. Cannae act either.

2. The two old hags off ‘How Clean is Your House’, etc. OK, not exactly actresses, but what a scary pair of dragons. Especially the English one, what a frightening display of face / hair / clothes.

3. The fat burd that was on Emmerdale and You’ve Been Framed. Nae talent and just famous for being fat and bubbly. Total TV turn-off.

4. Blythe Duff – Well-named, ‘cause her acting is totally duff. Absolutely useless, horrible voice, how does she get away with it.

5. Janet Street-Porter – Again not strictly an actress, but she makes me turn the TV to another channel sharpish. What a grating voice, what a set of gnashers, what a dog.

Ching : going misogynistic?

Ok then: if ye can't beat them.

1. Caroline Aherne- fair do's can't act

2. Zoe Wannamaker- overly luvvie- kill all luvvies :ph34r:

but who's about:

3. Helen Mirren- for wasting her talent on total p1sh.

4. Jane Fonda- as above

and to really annoy Ching

5. Joanna Lumley- the Fanella Fielding of today. Nae talent, public school voice.

To be fair numbers 3, 4 and 5 may get the hormones going but that's not the point........... or is it?

2. The two old hags off ‘How Clean is Your House’, etc. OK, not exactly actresses, but what a scary pair of dragons. Especially the English one, what a frightening display of face / hair / clothes.

Did ye see them on Friday Night with Jonathan Woss? Fuxake the English was didny like Wossy at all... :o

Jings, McB! :o

I could have a whole thread devoted to actresses who switch me ON - so NO misogyny, there - in fact near the top of my list would be 5, 4 and 3 in that order!!! :)

Wilbur's 1st 3 are spot on! Why did I no think of them?!

And I'm I sorry I missed them on Woss's show...?

Naw! Woss is another thread to himself - the Ranker that he is!!

• 4 weeks later...
1 Sonia from EASTENDERS

2 Sonia from EASTENDERS

3 Sonia from EASTENDERS

4 Sonia from EASTENDERS

5 Sonia from EASTENDERS

Shes a fat annoying pain in the arse with a voice that does my nut right in!!!!

Somebody said that that bloke on that annoying pish record by The Streets ("Dry Your Eyes, Mate"......) sounds exactly like Sonia off Eastenders. True ?

Did ye see them on Friday Night with Jonathan Woss? Fuxake the English was didny like Wossy at all... :o

I saw that...the old boot. The wee one was almost creaming her knickers over him, the fat big yin wanted to ram her feather duster down his throat then up his arse by the look of it, while beating him to death with a hoover.