Musicals

Bud the Baker

What about that wee musical number at the end of Blazing Saddles...

Hold out your hands,

Stick out your toosh,

Hands on your hips,

Give them a push...

Quality... :lol:

The french Mistake :lol:

Quality moment is the Erich Von Stroheim type producer with the megaphone shouting to the dancers

"Now watch me faggots" :lol::lol:

Woops - sorry, I thought this was the Black & White Army forum, but it appears I've accidentally wandered into some sort of gay discussion board. Sorry, lads, carry on talking about your favourite musicals. I'll try and get out of here without stumbling into the soft furnishings discussion thread ..... :blink:

Woops - sorry, I thought this was the Black & White Army forum, but it appears I've accidentally wandered into some sort of gay discussion board. Sorry, lads, carry on talking about your favourite musicals. I'll try and get out of here without stumbling into the soft furnishings discussion thread ..... :blink:

Bee-atch :angry:

Bill,

Woops - sorry, I thought this was the Black & White Army forum, but it appears I've accidentally wandered into some sort of gay discussion board. Sorry, lads, carry on talking about your favourite musicals. I'll try and get out of here without stumbling into the soft furnishings discussion thread .....  :blink:

Yeah! Get in touch wi' yer feminine side!