No Posts All Night

Reidy1987

It could be that I was on between the hours of 2 and 4 using someone else's computer, and tried to register a name for that person so's I could post, but never got the required email confirmation from Div. (AND STILL haven't got it!)

Who musta been asleep on the job? Eh, Div?

Why aren't you always online to respond to punters..?

Edited by chingford

It could be that I was on between the hours of 2 and 4 using someone else's computer, and tried to register a name for that person so's I could post, but never got the required email confirmation from Div. (AND STILL haven't got it!)

Who musta been asleep on the job? Eh, Div?

Why aren't you always online to respond to punters..?

Erm, why didn't you just log in under your own name? :blink:

Erm, why didn't you just log in under your own name? :blink:

It's not his username he's got problems with, it's his password..............

It autologs in at his home and work but he has problems using other computers..........

The reason being it old man Chong uses his year of birth as his password and it's that long ago he has problems remembering it.................. :double:double:double:spud5:double:double:double

Emails are sent automatically and usually instantly - no problems that I am aware of :unsure:

On the subject of the site, it has been gradually getting quieter for some months now. I am not sure what the reason is, I think the official forum is also quieter than it was but don't have the stats to back that up.

P&B has certainly taken a lot of the traffic away as it is now attracting 1,000 posts a day on average but perhaps the real answer is that nobody has much to moan about these days :D

Guest voltaire

It has been awful quiet on here for some time but is that a bad thing? Think most skunks on here are of the more mature variety and the quality of the posts tends to be good rather than some of the ned speak and text nonsense you get elsewhere.

Of course the real answer is that NSS seems to have lost his internet access since he got punted off (ehm I mean transferred from) his rig. This means that we don't get any of his hilarious banter with Toon Saint :P

I was not aware that the use of the word 'hilarious' had become so diluted...........................

I saw NSS meandering along Gauze St and into the pub named after him...........

It has a silent W.........................

I met him while dropping off at the Boolin Club.He's got a big day tomorrow with the annual presentation,the highlight of a Presidents term of office :unsure:

He's offered to make my(our)Wedding Cake but I think it'll end in tiers :rolleyes:

(Grabs slice of cake and fecks off to the bar) :byebye

I met him while dropping off at the Boolin Club.He's got a big day tomorrow with the annual presentation,the highlight of a Presidents term of office :unsure:

He's offered to make my(our)Wedding Cake but I think it'll end in tiers :rolleyes:

(Grabs slice of cake and fecks off to the bar) :byebye

I saw his double at a boolin do in Erskine last night. Well not quite his double - this guy was aboot 6 foot tall :lol: