Top 5 Tv Ads

Bill Lees

1. Hamlet : Baldy Man ad featuring Gregor Fisher

2. Scott's Porage Oats - "You're a fine figure of a man, Willie Baxter !" (gaggin' for it).

3. John West Red Salmon - fighting the bear.

4. Maxell Tapes - "Me Ears are Alight"

5. The current ad with the car transforming into a huge, body-popping robot. Dunno, what it is, but it's so cleverly done, it just tickles me. :D

6. -and one extra - the Carling Black Label Dambusters ad, almost for the oxygen mask/voice joke alone ......

Liked the Honda one with all the bits of the car bumping into each other and stuff like domino rally, all done in one take apparently, no computers used.

Aye, that's cool.

The Beeb are using/recycling it down here in an ad of theirs that publicises...

...shit... what is it, again...?

I think it's for Match of the Day...

Something Fitba-ish, anyway...

all done in one take apparently, no computers used.

Indeed- though i'm sure i remember reading that it was about the 80th take when it finally all came together.

The other interesting thing about these ads is that they are internationalised, the same ad used all over with just different voice overs, and lettering.

Cannae believe no-one has mentioned the TV adverts that Saints used to promote during the 80's.....

They are not allowed to broadcast these now as they need to carry a mental health warning.....