Top 5 Lines

Reidy1987

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. "being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk? "

2."No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben."

3. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."

4."I love the smell of napalm in the morning. "

5."If you were in it, you knew all about it. You knew how to keep watch on filthy nights, and how to go without sleep; how to bury the dead, and how to die without wasting anyone's time. "

1. What's your name? Mcf**k?!

2. Aw Gregory you're worse than ma dad, an' he's old, at least he's got an excuse for bein' a p***k.

3. It was bollocks.

4. Why don't you take your apologies and work them sideways up your jacksies?

5. Non.

Ah yes- the brilliant plan in Bladder 4 which had only one flaw- it was bollocks :lol:

Silent movie- migod it's yoinks since I've seen it.

Still think that the 15 schnitzengruben was a better line from a Mel Brooks' film.

As I say, the best line from a Mel Brooks film is

"THAT'S OUR HITLER!"

closely followed by;

"Well that's the end of this suit!"

Classic.

1. You can take that mail and that frankin machine and you can shove em right up your arse...

2. doh!

3. Every time I learn something new its pushes the old stuff outta my head...

4. Sulphate (mmmm :rolleyes: )

5. Say 'ello to my little friend...

My number 4 is from a film called Living Apart Together. BA Robertson plays the part of a Glasgow singer/songwriter (method acting, eh?) and he arrives outside this building where there's a couple of guys up on the scaffolding. They start slagging him off telling him he's a s***e songwriter. They then say they're sorry and ask him to think up a refrain on the spot.

To the tune of O Sole Mio Mr. R comes out with that line. A fine put down I've used a few times over the years.

Some more:-

1. You're f*cking NICKED, me little beauty!

2. You took your time, ya b*****d

3. Sorry about the "up yours, nigger!" comment the other day.

4. She got her sight back and all of a sudden the ugliest man in Glasgow wisnae good enough for her!

5. Their centre-forward wears specs!

And a special mention goes to my signature. Which is from an inferior release of a great film, according to loads of people on here.

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes