5 Crap Cars

Reidy1987

1 Any BMW over 5 years old...they seem to be the neds idea a classy motor

2 Austin Princess - however I did get a lift home in one after a night out at the venue when my leather jacket (saxon badges and all) got stolen, a very nice girl offered my mate and I a run home, after we convinced her barrhead was on the way to kirkintilloch :rolleyes:

3 Reanult Megane - Nae feckin' head room

4 Chrysler Neon - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

5 Yugo- cant remember the name of the model but it broke down during the journey home from milton keynes after seeing metallica...just at the roundabout out side the national bowl!!!! :ph34r:

Meastro I think it was called....

My dad had one years ago and I remember getting hit by a drunk driver at Pillars and going through the wall of the waiting room years ago....

Other dodgy car was the one's that they used to use as taxi's in Paisley... FSO's.... My how things have came forward :lol:

5. Rover 3500

I've not mentioned any Fiats because they are all s***e. Particularly the Multipla - the designer of this abomination should be ritually disembowelled. Daily. :huh:

Which one?

In think there were three different Models.

Seriously big boxy bugger from my childhood in the fifties.

Then the lovely one of my teenage years.

See it here. :D

Then a Crap piece of rust bucketry from 1979? :(

Would have to agree- though the 3500 I mentioned earlier does fit the definition of classic.

Think you might be a tad harsh on the Cherry- drove one during my skint phase from 1980 to 1990- not well equipped and plasticky as hell on the inside- but a great runner and cheap to maintain.

Would have to agree- though the 3500 I mentioned earlier does fit the definition of classic.

Think you might be a tad harsh on the Cherry- drove one during my skint phase from 1980 to 1990- not well equipped and plasticky as hell on the inside- but a great runner and cheap to maintain.

I also had a Cherry until one of the wheels fell off while I was driving it. :angry: