Secure Digital Media

whosyirdaddy

When I got my laptop I got a 128mb Secure Digital Media Card with it, well my Mum purchased it as an extra .... Thing is the laptop accepts it along with 4 other media card thingy's....

Only other thing I have which I use digital media for is my cybershot which only seems to accept Memory Stick.... Ive currently got a 16mb Memory Stick which came with the camera andis good for swapping detail between camera & laptop.... obviously memory aint big enough

Anyway I was thinking about taking the memory card back or sticking on ebay for a swap or something... But cant be arsed with all that and would just like to inform you if anyone requires one of these just send me a nice PM and it could be yours :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for the SD card WYD. B) You should have wiped those dirty pics off it first though. :lol:

Junior Toon says 'hello 7 ears' :P

:o Its never been used I only had to open it from wrapping because my mouse & laptop carry bag were all wrapped up aswell.....

7 ears <_< Wee s***e she is :lol: .... Fantastic day yesterday but my arm is in bloody agony :(

:( Whilst still in a sober state, I slipped on the way off the coach.... To prevent my head taking the damage... I used my arm... Hand is still numb... Thinking about going up the hospital to get it checked over :(

The Daftie sitting in front of me done it when we got back to JBs.Classic comedy moment :lol:

The Daftie sitting in front of me done it when we got back to JBs.Classic comedy moment :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

At least no one saw mine... Well apart from the ShugMeister but didnt hang around long enough for him to power me.....

Mine was getting better until my Dad whacked my arm whilst I was carrying on with hime today..... :angry: Hand went numb again :(