Domain Names

whosyirdaddy

Ive found some domain names for 1.99 per year is this cheap or can you actyally get even cheaper ones  :unsure:

172203[/snapback]

I pay £6.09 for 2 years registration and management of .co.uk domains.

The price is almost irrelevant though at that level. If you can freely amend nameservers and do web and mail forwarding then it sounds like you have a good deal.

Was also thinking of starting up a website (although not saints related) and was wondering, after the 2 years registration period, I assume I would have first option on renewing the registration?

Or could some wido come in and take it off my hands?

I'm new to all this!!

Was also thinking of starting up a website (although not saints related) and was wondering, after the 2 years registration period, I assume I would have first option on renewing the registration?

Or could some wido come in and take it off my hands?

I'm new to all this!!

173137[/snapback]

Correct. Once a domain name is registered to you then it is up to you to renew it at the end of your registration period. Most registrars will email you in plenty of time reminding you to do this.

123-reg start to email you 90 days before the domain is due to expire, then 30 days, 15 days, 3 days, 24 hours. If you miss all of that and do nothing then it's your own fault :lol:

Banners a bit on the big side.  :blink:  :blink:

Are you going to do anymore sections on the site or is it just going to be a forum?  :)

174294[/snapback]

Im in the process as stated previously or learning slowly but surely more and more HTML for web design.... Just as a hobby mind you :lol:

The banners the perfect size PB.... Thats the recommended size from Invision :rolleyes: Unless you want people stretching your forum up