Ebay

Herbie

Guys. Looking for some advice.

I used Ebay for the 1st time 4 weeks ago. Seller told me it would take 14 working days max. to get the t-shirt to me. We're now at 30 working days and I still don't have it. He has emailed me to say they are having problems with the post in Australia and he has an excellent ebay record.

I have used it since, and got a CD within 3 days of purchase (although it was only from England), so I am naturally sceptical. <_<

I also paid postal insurance.

What's the next step?

Guys. Looking for some advice.

I used Ebay for the 1st time 4 weeks ago. Seller told me it would take 14 working days max. to get the t-shirt to me. We're now at 30 working days and I still don't have it. He has emailed me to say they are having problems with the post in Australia and he has an excellent ebay record.

I have used it since, and got a CD within 3 days of purchase (although it was only from England), so I am naturally sceptical. <_<

I also paid postal insurance.

What's the next step?

176654[/snapback]

Only use e-bay twice and had no real probs! suggest you contact your credit card coy and e-bay themselves as there should be some form of secured purchase in place-possibly claim back on your insurance? Suggest sticking to Amazon or equivalent in future-nearly always reliable. Hope this was of some use Herbie? Sorry you're having probs. :):)

Guest murdy

items rom USA and Aussie/New Zealand can take a while. over 1 month sometimes. if the guy has a 90% plus rating hes probably genuine. he'll more than likely post it snail post even though youve paid first class (some do that-more profit). there is an ebay policing system just read your conditions,but if its under £20 forget it. too much hassle. theres only one item i bought that never turned up thankfully it was only a tenner so after a slanging match with the sender and a negative rating thing from me ive never seen his name on ebay again.

if the guy sells often he might have a fair bit to lose if you give him negative feedback and a hard time,so let him know you'll do that if the item doesnt arrive. ask him if he has proof of sending and to fax/scan it and send it to you. if that doesnt work youve either got to trust him,or forget him.

Go to the "help" page,press the right buttons and you can get his phone number.Give him a call,if it dosen't do any good phone him up in the middle of the Oz night for a couple of weeks.

Money saving tip.Hang up before he answers.