Top 5 Holidays

davidg

Grimsby would have been alright if it wasn't for the ársehole with the pot plant. And I don't mean he had canabis.

177176[/snapback]

We had a great time that weekend Howard. Although we did go to Leeds right after the game finished.

In keeping with this thread though I would have to say following the Buds round Northern Ireland was brilliant, even though certain w*nks from a pub in Love Street called us part timers when they turned up for the last game.

B)

Northern Ireland was a great trip for me apart from the fact I was with Taxi Saint and Sheriff Ambulanceman.

Red, when were you in Cusco? I enjoyed the place as well and Machu Picchu is well worth the effort.

Dunno if I could pick a top five. I'd remember some place later and stick it in. Oh fúck it, here goes:-

1. The Great Ocean Road

2. Mendoza

3. Kruger National Park

4. Munich Beer Festival

5. Edinburgh Festival

HHiBSS,

Machu Picchu is one of the most amazing places, even getting up at 5am for the train journey from Cusco was well worth it! Staying in the town was quite surreal too as it was almost deserted, it was a religous festival at the time and everything apart from the hotel was shut! However, did find a tin shack bar, complete with holes in the roof and tin baths to catch the pouring rain in - who were willing to open for us!

Cusco was great for the Cathedral alone, and as for sight seeing and shopping, you will not find many better places for both at the same time, especially through the Sacred Valley.

Would thoroughly recommend what I saw of Peru, however, if you are not keen on heights, give the Sacred Valley tour a miss!! <_<

1 Croatia - beautiful country, great place just don't mention the war

2 Bilbao - fantastic food, great football club (passionate, hate Real Madrid)

3 Hong Kong - bonkers city but somehow seductive

4 Trieste - best coffee in the world

5 NY - fantastic city, but sadly worst coffee in the world

1 Croatia - beautiful country, great place just don't mention the war

2 Bilbao - fantastic food, great football club (passionate, hate Real Madrid)

3 Hong Kong - bonkers city but somehow seductive

4 Trieste - best coffee in the world

5 NY - fantastic city, but sadly worst coffee in the world

177445[/snapback]

Coffee sucks................

Basing a holiday on the standard of that stinking drink is sadly deranged.....................

We had a great time that weekend Howard. Although we did go to Leeds right after the game finished.

In keeping with this thread though I would have to say following the Buds round Northern Ireland was brilliant, even though certain w*nks from a pub in Love Street called us part timers when they turned up for the last game.

B)

177303[/snapback]

i was one of those certain wanks from a certain love st pub and agree with what you said butnot everybody said that includin me .anyway what i remember was being woke up at full time cause i was blootered o happy days :blink:

• 2 weeks later...