Top 5 Sickest Saints Songs

We all know football fans can and will be extremely sick and twisted with their humour. Indeed, many revel in this as it proves they'll do anything to support the team to the extent of disturbing the opposition so much. Or just plain winding up the opposition fans.

So here's a few from over the years. Let me state right now: yes I have - shamefully - chanted some of these, however I don't think I'm alone in this one.

1. (Tom Hark tune) - Tommy Burns, so does Doyle. Sung to Sellik fans after the Johnny D was electrocuted. It somewhat annoyed them.

2. Michael Fagan caught VD. Sung to Blue Bigots. The bloke in question broke in to Buck House and sat on the edge of Lizzy's bed before being huckled. It started off that he had shagged Her Maj then mutated from there.

3. (I'm H A P P Y tune) - You're HIV HA HA! Sung to any fans from Edinburgh in the late 80s/early 90s as Auld Reekie was the AIDS capital of Europe.

4. You're gaunnae die of AIDS - see number 3.

5. SSSSSSSSS- chanted to Dungfermline fans circa 1996. Norrie McCathie had just died from carbon monoxide poisoning. I haven't a clue what it meant....

Guest murdy

1. The mcGraw song(you'll never walk again)

2. we've got ludo-he's a darkie......johnny Doyles no' a sparky

3. the norrie mccathie escaping gas 'sssssssssssss'

4. theres only one norrie(when mr mcwhirter was in the team v dumbfermline)

5. alex totten,child molestor,all the kiddies call him uncle fester and when the bell rings you hear the kids sing,could you go another mare bar uncle fester (to the great escape tune)

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

To the tune of 'It's my party' ... "It's my attic and I'll fry if I want to" for the Johnny Doyle electrocution incident.

and

When ex Saint Bobby McKean (then ***) died in his car from carbon monoxide poisoning - To the tune of 'Chirpy, chirpy, cheep, cheep' ... "Where's your Bobby gone, left his engine on"

Disclaimer: This post in no way endorses the singing of such songs and should not be taken as a recommendation to do so. The information is provided as a public service.

I can't remember whose fans it was, perhaps Kilmarnock or Dundee, but surely nothing will ever surpass their chant to Tommy Coyne in terms of sickness?

"Tommy, Tommy, where's your wife?" a fortnight after his wife had died from cancer if I remember correctly!

I can't remember whose fans it was, perhaps Kilmarnock or Dundee, but surely nothing will ever surpass their chant to Tommy Coyne in terms of sickness?

"Tommy, Tommy, where's your wife?" a fortnight after his wife had died from cancer if I remember correctly!

177443[/snapback]

Jeez, the sick, sicko bastards . That's almost unbelievable. But somehow strangely amusing. Do I need therapy ? :unsure:

Edited by Bill Lees

Come on over to my place

Hey you you've got the virus

You've got Aids and hepatitis

As sung by a few people on here on the train to Easter Road and indeed inside Easter Road at the cup game.

:lol:

177390[/snapback]

And at the Tennent's Sixes! Quality.

worst i heard was a variation of the Norrie McCathie song, to the sound of "chirpy chirpy cheep cheep" - where's yer norrie gone, left the gas fire on"

I admit i did have a wry smile but was only a pup then!

Portsmouth apparently have a song about raping and pillagin' the virgins of southampton - i think it reflects the time it was a thriving port, were these things happen, maybe.....

:)

5. SSSSSSSSS- chanted to Dungfermline fans circa 1996. Norrie McCathie had just died from carbon monoxide poisoning. I haven't a clue what it meant....

177338[/snapback]

WOW.... That created the biggest rage Ive ever seen in any football fans face.... They fecking hate us for that one.... Even with the lighters in the air :huh:

Including turning our backs to the stand and shouting Norrie Norrie Geese A Wave :o .... The cemetry behind the stand....

Think St Mirren even appologiesed on behalf our our fans behavious

In the 'oldé' days when there was a chant along the lines of, 'I'd rather be a non caucasian that a H*n/T*m/Sheep etc' one of the well known Ferguslie Park Cardonas (Davie, I believe) was known to sing along with it..................... :o

178010[/snapback]

Top man .... Sure hes deed now... God bless wee dozy's soul B)

WOW.... That created the biggest rage Ive ever seen in any football fans face.... They fecking hate us for that one.... Even with the lighters in the air :huh:

Including turning our backs to the stand and shouting Norrie Norrie Geese A Wave :o .... The cemetry behind the stand....

Think St Mirren even appologiesed on behalf our our fans behavious

178016[/snapback]

The fact that the ex-player was on an 'away fixture' when this occured was pushed into the background a tad.........................