Top 5 Sickest Saints Songs

Guest murdy
How many threads is that, now, Murdy? :lol:

Ye know ye can get done for virtual stalking...? :rolleyes:

178221[/snapback]

:lol::lol: all,i think. if wee elvira posts on all threads telling us of her birthday,she deserves a reply on all of them :lol::lol:

virtual stalking? imagine being given a restraining order for your keyboard :o

Guest murdy
I'm surprised Joanne hasn't done that already.

:wink  :wink

178247[/snapback]

im in a win/win situation. if joanne goes on the PC,i get the playstation and she misses eastenders etc,etc. if she gets the telly,i get the PC. :D

might change soon though. other things to do :)

Guest murdy
soon be changing shitty nappies

:wink:  :wink:

178287[/snapback]

cant wait for that bit................ its got to be done though. im coming round to the idea of green shite. :lol:

cant wait for that bit................ its got to be done though. im coming round to the idea of green shite. :lol:

178299[/snapback]

Jet black and very sticky at first Murdy!

Lovely. :green

If you can avoid the dry boak yer a better man than me.

• 5 years later...

vs c*ltic, Danny McGrain lying injured in front of the North Bank getting treatment, to the tune of "one diabetic, there`s only one diabetic". I was disgusted, as was Murdo McCleod, who just stood there shaking his head!

vs Fulham in the Anglo Scottish to George Best ... "one alcoholic, there`s only one alcoholic" Not quite as cringy as above :P

vs Sheffield Utd, Anglo Scottish again! ... "one Yorkshire Ripper, there`s only one Yorkshire Ripper" At least the geography was right B)

vs c*ltic, Danny McGrain lying injured in front of the North Bank getting treatment, to the tune of "one diabetic, there`s only one diabetic". I was disgusted, as was Murdo McCleod, who just stood there shaking his head!

Followed by..........

SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR MCGRAIN !!!! :D

Have to admit that the songs about Allan McGraw were exrtemely cringeworthy, however with one or two I couldn't help laughing. Apologies, dmc, I know I shouldn't but it WAS in a "I REALLY shouldn't find this funny" kind of way, sort of like a Jerry Sadowitz gig. I've a great respect for the man and have the good decency to be somewhat ashamed.:(

Have to admit that the songs about Allan McGraw were exrtemely cringeworthy, however with one or two I couldn't help laughing. Apologies, dmc, I know I shouldn't but it WAS in a "I REALLY shouldn't find this funny" kind of way, sort of like a Jerry Sadowitz gig. I've a great respect for the man and have the good decency to be somewhat ashamed.:(

Yeah , I am advised renditions of :

relegation and amputation , away away away.................unsure.gif dunno how accurate as its been a while since we shared a league , even longer since McGraw was leading a team versus us. Maybe a bit urban mythy but still that certainly fits in with the cringeworthy sicko theme.

Heres one from 1981 , made up by and sung by the NB during a 3-1 victory over Cellic who were trying to celebrate their League title success :

(To the tune of the Joe Dolce music Theatre , Shaddup You Face)

What's the matter you , hey

Gotta no respect , hey

48 dead in a Dublin Discotheque , hey

It's the latest craze

Dying in the Maze

Ah , shaddup you face !

:)

Yeah , I am advised renditions of :

relegation and amputation , away away away.................unsure.gif dunno how accurate as its been a while since we shared a league , even longer since McGraw was leading a team versus us. Maybe a bit urban mythy but still that certainly fits in with the cringeworthy sicko theme.

Well, I dunno about that one, it's new to me, however the "Yardley/Ludo/shíte at judo" is one that springs to mind.

Heres one from 1981 , made up by and sung by the NB during a 3-1 victory over Cellic who were trying to celebrate their League title success :

(To the tune of the Joe Dolce music Theatre , Shaddup You Face)

What's the matter you , hey

Gotta no respect , hey

48 dead in a Dublin Discotheque , hey

It's the latest craze

Dying in the Maze

Ah , shaddup you face !

:)

Bloody hell, Billy, never heard that one. (But yes, I did have a wee appalled snigger.)

Guest TPAFKATS

Aye feckin' hilarious! <_<

Hopefully you manage to get through your life without being impacted by disability!

Never said it was funny, but it was rather sick.

stay away from here and stick to the morton websites if you dont like it :byebye

Edited by TPAFKATS

• 2 weeks later...

I remember coming out of a Chinese in Moss Street for my Friends Birthday during Season 1999/2000 and we were heading towards the High Street.

A group of guys came out of Langs and started walking the direction we were going in and they started singing:-

"You're Mum's on the game,

Your Dad's in the Nick,

Your Sister's a She-Male with a big d*ck,

In your Greenock slums,

In your Greenock slums..."

Very bizarre I must say. Never heard it since...