Top 5 Arrogant English Bâstards

Guest MK Don

Guest MK Don

1. Clive Woodward, He made a right cùnt of the lions tour and still maintains it was a successful tour, Alistair Campbell has to also take a lot of crticism for media manipulation.

2. Will Carling: Bumface just for being Bumface

3. Alan Hansen: Caught more than once saying "we" whilst analysing england games.

4. Jimmy Hill: I'll Never forget being at wembley and singing "we hate jimmy hill he's a poof" along with 80,000 scottish fans.

5. Clive Tyldsley: Like thrush, an annoying irritating cùnt for his 1966 references

1. Clive Woodward,  He made a right cùnt of the lions tour and still maintains it was a successful tour, Alistair Campbell has to also take a lot of crticism for media manipulation.

2. Will Carling:  Bumface just for being Bumface

3. Alan Hansen:  Caught more than once saying "we" whilst analysing england games.

4. Jimmy Hill:  I'll Never forget being at wembley and singing "we hate jimmy hill he's a poof" along with 80,000 scottish fans.

5. Clive Tyldsley:  Like thrush, an annoying irritating cùnt for his 1966 references

179645[/snapback]

1. CLIVE WOODWARD - ARROGANT TOSSER.

2. IAN BOTHAM :blink:

3. WILL CARLING ' WEE FAT TIT ' :lol:

4. STEVE RYDER - FOR ALL THE TIMES HE HAS REFFERED TO ENGLISH ATHLETES AS ENGLISH AND SCOTTISH ATHLETES AS BRITISH ( EXCEPT WHEN WE ARE LOSING ) W*NKER !!!

5. ALL THE OTHER ENGLISH COMMENTATORS CHARGED AS GUILTY WITH REFERENCE TO THE ABOVEMENTIONED POINT. :angry:

1. Clive Woodward - just when you thought people couldn't get anymore arrogant.....

2. Geoffrey Boycott.

3. Barry Davies - always arrogant and then "retires" from football commentating because he wasn't getting enough "big" games!! Also manages to make watching women's tennis even worse than it actually is!!

4. Shane Ritchie - just has that typical celebrity "I'm great" personna about him more than anyone else.

5. Jack McConnell - yep, not English but more than deserves an honourary nomination just because we'd all be putting him at number 1 if the drivel that came out his mouth was about England!!

1. Clive Woodward - just when you thought people couldn't get anymore arrogant.....

2. Geoffrey Boycott.

3. Barry Davies - always arrogant and then "retires" from football commentating because he wasn't getting enough "big" games!! Also manages to make watching women's tennis even worse than it actually is!!

4. Shane Ritchie - just has that typical celebrity "I'm great" personna about him more than anyone else.

5. Jack McConnell - yep, not English but more than deserves an honourary nomination just because we'd all be putting him at number 1 if the drivel that came out his mouth was about England!!

179811[/snapback]

COME COME THORIZAAR YOU CANT INCLUDE POOR OLD JACK IN THIS POLL FOR THE SOUTHERN SHANDY DRINKING PUFFTIES !

YOU'LL HAVE TO START A NEW POLL FOR MINCER MP'S LOL :lol:

I AGREE ABOUT BOYCOTT THOUGH I'D FORGOTTON ALL ABOUT THAT BALDY BAST*RD !! - WIFE BEATING TIT :angry:

1 Mark Lawrenson total wanker who loves himself and talks shite

2 Simon Cowell - oh for a can of petrol and a lighter

3 Will Carling. I am a celebrity, I can play away and the gutter press won't find out - total tosser

4 Sebastian Coe - would never tire of skelping "Tory boy's face"

5 Chris Evans see above about never tiring

• 2 weeks later...
Guest melnisgarten1508

1. Maggie Thatcher - Do I really need to tell you why?

2. Tony Blair - Smarmy faced wee weasel that gives me the boak.

3. Kevin Keegan - I loathed that man in the 70's and also the guy who banjoed him with the baseball bat for not doing the job properly.

4. David Beckham - Can't stand his whiny wee girl voice. Got a pus you could slap with a axe!

5. Bobby Moore - sticky fingered former captain for being a complete a**e. Every time I see that photo of him with the Jules Rimet trophy I want to kick the telly screen in

Guest Ton2Midden0

Jimmy Hill - Weapon

Alan Hansen - Never heard him talk about the Scottish national team !

John Motson - Why do they broadcast this tool on BBC Scotland?

Anybody to do with the Monarchy - Total waste of space all of them

Tyldesly - Makes you think the 1966 World Cup is the only thing thats ever happened in the world !

• 3 weeks later...
In no particular order,

1. Stuart Pearce - cock

2. Graham Norton - cock

3. Paul Ince - cock

4. Ian Wright - cock

5. Robbie Williams - cock

182209[/snapback]

Graham Norton is Irish ... surely...

1) Paxman

2) Noel Edmonds

3) Richard Branson