Top 5 Saints Flops

davidg

Fraser Wishart

Thomas Stickroth

Roddy Manley

Steve Archiebald

Chic Charnley

All of the above were bought for hefty transfer fees and/or big wages and contributed a lot less than was expected.

Would disagree with both

Jose Quitongo - Inconsistent, but was anything else expected. One of our better players in the SPL season.

Neil Orr - Slow/Unspectacular but for a guy at the end of his career again only to be expected. Took a bit of criticism 'cos of his time with the Unwashed.

Neil Orr scored the winner for Saints in a 2-1 victory at Cappielow so he was alright.

Wishart, I reckon, was just unlucky with injuries.

Paeslack ended up being a disappointment.

Mark Reid was utter pants and I hate him cos he was bought by D*vie H*y. :fire

Steve Galloway was a bit of a flop as well.

Twaddle, cos he was actually decent(ish) then came to Love St. and warmed the treatment table.

Gordon Marshall. One game, one defeat, two goals let in, goodbye. :byebye

Anyone remember Kelechi Okori?

He was proper useless! I remember his debut when he'd obviously been told to man mark his opponent. He stuck to his task well, even as far as following him up the tunnel when he went off injured! :lol:

Anyone remember Kelechi Okori?

He was proper useless! I remember his debut when he'd obviously been told to man mark his opponent. He stuck to his task well, even as far as following him up the tunnel when he went off injured! :lol:

181221[/snapback]

He won the man of the match award on his debut :rolleyes:

At least his St Mirren career lasted a full 90 minutes - the Finnish (?) trialist got a serious injury and got carted off the park.

181401[/snapback]

Okori played in more than one game. I've got his autograph as he went to the BGB Christmas party :lol:

steve archibald

mussa dagnogo(now playing major leauge soccer and doing well)

graham square it fenton

jose quitongo

mikel renfrum no pic though

181110[/snapback]

I forgot all about Michael Renfrum ! , he was shit was he not ?!! ( and slow as a week in the jail as i recall ). :P

At least his St Mirren career lasted a full 90 minutes - the Finnish (?) trialist got a serious injury and got carted off the park.

181401[/snapback]

The finn was called jani makela think he went on trial with raith.I remeber his game(1) he looked alright for 20mins then broke his leg.oh well you win some you lose some. :D