Computer Advice

paisleybuds

I'm looking to buy a decent computer for myself. 

Does anyone know of any good little companys which do good packages. 

Also does anyone know how it works so that you can access the internet by using the internet connection on the other computer.  ???  ;D

Ta mucho pepo :D

185126[/snapback]

The bitch's brother in law rigged up a (part-wireless network) for me, 2 (soon to be 3) machines............

Once I get my old machine tidied up and XP installed, it can then be used as expansion for my Lap-tops (old and new).............

There are countless good deals about just now, but don't forget 3 months down the line you'll be saying 'bástard' as there'll be something better........

I actually found the receipt for the 2nd machine (expansion thing) and I paid over a grand and a half for it about 6 years ago...............DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bitch's brother in law rigged up a (part-wireless network) for me, 2 (soon to be 3) machines............

Once I get my old  machine tidied up and XP installed, it can then be used as expansion for my Lap-tops (old and new).............

There are countless good deals about just now, but don't forget 3 months down the line you'll be saying 'bástard' as there'll be something better........

I actually found the receipt for the 2nd machine (expansion thing) and I paid over a grand and a half for it about 6 years ago...............DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

185129[/snapback]

Yeah but where are the good deals. :P

Guest AC Doyle

I just bought a decent Fujitsu Siemens PC to replace a blue screen of death casualty of the web wars.

Zipping along nicely. Bets to go for Athlon; however it is hard to beat DELL's offers at the moment. You can also pick up good machines on DELL outlet. There are cancelled orders that a brand new machines with big savings.

NTL Broadband is a good shout although most machines come with a free trial, usually AOL. I think NTL have a free trial on at the moment too. And if you get Bongo to shout at a wee lassie down the phone you can squeeze an extra month out of them. :lol:

As HSS said- it's a refurb- be careful.

Also if you want to play games it's a poor spec with integrated graphic.

Real question should be this- what do you want to do with the machine?

185433[/snapback]

Don't go putting words into my mouth McB.I never said that :angry: